Hacking Shut up and go away!

dexter222

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tired of seeing developers who pretty much donate their time being beat up over the most trivial of things.

OMG "It beeps if I do this.. can you turn off the beep in XP?" You know who you are shadow runner! It's no wonder fig left!

EVERY post should begin with a "Thank You" to the developers for their efforts and a POLITE question.

You Do realize that these people DONATE their time and, without them, we wouldn't even have backup loaders or the other utilities?

AND DONATE! If you actually use the result of their efforts show a little appreciation. I've donated to fig about 3 times. Even it it was only like 10 bucks.

PLEASE everyone STOP trying to be the nitpicky vulture who just watches for the developers throats and strikes.

And say "Thank you" often - even if you have a polite question they may not wish to hear
smile.gif
Just be POLITE.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right on brother man!

though it could have gone elsewhere... (even if this is the only place anyone would see it
wink.gif
)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every post beginning with "thank you"? Eh. There's something about this thread that really...really pisses me off. Something I want to say in response but can't...

Either way, I very slightly agree with you. Don't be ungrateful.

dexter222

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I trust Cyan to move this to wherever it should be. He is a most excellent moderator and I've never questioned his ability. This brings up another point! NO ONE ever thanks the moderators! Thank you, Cyan, for all your time spent not only here but for testing.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I am always grateful of what devs (no matter which programming language they do develop) do. Because it requires a lot of abilities to "do the magic", to put effort and time.

I Agree but politely

dexter222

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention the site itself! We are here because THEY are here. GBAtemp has a promotion going on for stuff... wow without them we wouldn't even be here...

Sorry I helped invent the internet
smile.gif
I really like it when kudos are given the site.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So who is fig? and what app did he help make?

QUOTE said:
OMG "It beeps if I do this.. can you turn off the beep in XP?" You know who you are shadow runner! It's no wonder fig left!

You know I had to read your thread twice up top cause I thought you were trying to say "Fick dich!" LoL bad bad word. So are we talking about windows OS or Wii here?

HISTORY TIME!!!! Anger is a sin and did you know Spartans trained and fought wars while maintaining their cool and would never go into battle angry. They believed this to be a key fact to victory...

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yey, a feed the troll and flame everyone topic... hope it'll be closed soon enough

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find the guy who made this thread very arrogant to demand people to say thank you. People are gonna do whatever they want. If they don't want to say thank you, they don't have to.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IMO I hate devs who refuse to release something without donations (cough "giantpune" cough). It's like, if the software is already done then why do you need donations?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's people like the guy who made this topic that makes me want not to be polite on Internet. If those developers like he said want tow aste their worthless lives, it's not my goddamn problem.

In fact, as long as I don't break any rules, I don't need to be polite and say thank you on Internet.

I don't know anyone here or other forums. No need to be polite, impolite, say thank you or be mean. I don't do anything polite or impolite, because feelings of people I don't really know, I don't really care.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Fudge said:
IMO I hate devs who refuse to release something without donations (cough "giantpune" cough). It's like, if the software is already done then why do you need donations?

Thats a bit of a twat-ish comment, considering how much Pune has GIVEN to the community thus far. He has his reasons for asking for donations, and so what if he wants to make a bit of cash. Good luck to the boy, well deserved if you ask me. People who expect something for nothing are the annoying cunts. Sorry, how much would you save by using one of his exploits? Tight fist

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
Fudge said:

Thats a bit of a twat-ish comment, considering how much Pune has GIVEN to the community thus far. He has his reasons for asking for donations, and so what if he wants to make a bit of cash. Good luck to the boy, well deserved if you ask me. People who expect something for nothing are the annoying cunts. Sorry, how much would you save by using one of his exploits? Tight fist
All right, settle down. This isn't about giantpune, so let's not debate about whether asking for some money for an exploit is right or wrong.

Keyra is right, this thread needs to be closed and deleted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD