Gaming Shuffle Essence+ ENG patch

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im a fan of the shuffle! Series and ive been away from the visual novel category of games for awhile. But im trying to get back into it and i got myself this game in Japanese even though i cant read japanese. So i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the eng patch for the game or if it even exists cause ive googled for 2 days and nothing.
Im not sure if patches to games are not postable here so if not just pm me the site link/name. Or if you have the eng patch yourself hidden somewhere please share it somehow thanks.

Heard mangagamer was gonna translate it but then steam cockblocked them and we got a port of the original rather then the extended game.

On my old pc i used to have a series of programs that would auto translate the visual novels as i played through them and would overlay the translations on a semi-transparent bar. Wasnt super accurate but i could generically guess the meanings using the images as a base. If theres no eng patch does anyone know about this cause ive long forgotten its been like 5 years

Last edited by jahrs,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good