Shuffle Essence+ ENG patch

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by jahrs, Jul 9, 2017.

1. jahrs
    OP

jahrs Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    So im a fan of the shuffle! Series and ive been away from the visual novel category of games for awhile. But im trying to get back into it and i got myself this game in Japanese even though i cant read japanese. So i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the eng patch for the game or if it even exists cause ive googled for 2 days and nothing.
    Im not sure if patches to games are not postable here so if not just pm me the site link/name. Or if you have the eng patch yourself hidden somewhere please share it somehow thanks.

Heard mangagamer was gonna translate it but then steam cockblocked them and we got a port of the original rather then the extended game.

On my old pc i used to have a series of programs that would auto translate the visual novels as i played through them and would overlay the translations on a semi-transparent bar. Wasnt super accurate but i could generically guess the meanings using the images as a base. If theres no eng patch does anyone know about this cause ive long forgotten its been like 5 years

Last edited by jahrs, Jul 9, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice