Show us your voices.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I did voice impressions of Liquid Snake as a’la Cam Clarke,Solid Snake a’la Peter Varano Founder and CEO of AVO Talent Agency as a’la David Hayter,Fifi La Fume as a’la Kath Soucie and now it’s time for Epic Games lawyer a’la voice impression of Sylvester Stallone as a’la Judge Dredd.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I did voice impressions of Liquid Snake as a’la Cam Clarke,Solid Snake a’la Peter Varano Founder and CEO of AVO Talent Agency as a’la David Hayter,Fifi La Fume as a’la Kath Soucie and now it’s time for Epic Games lawyer a’la voice impression of Sylvester Stallone as a’la Judge Dredd.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I made my own voices impressions of Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd as Marty McFly and Doctor Emmett Brown from Back to the Future movie a’la Num7 moderator or even administrator of both forums Paranormalis and Time Travel Institute.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I made voice impressions of so-called pseudo female voices of Marty McFly and Doctor Emmett Brown from Back to the Future Trilogy Saga movies. I heard something actor Michael J. Fox talking something about remake/reboot of the original Back to the Future movie.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Those are my new lines that was me joking about both one of moderators or even administrators of Sonic Retro Forum for instance Overlord and ScarredSun. I would even consider this myself as digital parody.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol