Gaming Should I upgrade my PC or just buy XSS?

2shizukasensei88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My current pc specs is an athlon ii x2 250, 8gb ram, am3+ mobo, (gpu is integrated), and 100gb, 50gb, 25gb hard drives, the psu is unknown because I haven't opened it up yet, but I doubt it's anything satisfactory. I'm thinking about upgrading the cpu to fx 6300, but some dudes in Mal and YouTube comment sections, told me to just buy a xeon motherboard and cpu, and I'm thinking about adding a used RX 580, but I'm double thinking it, because a lot of people said that it will only last for 6 months-1 year, so I'm kinda hesitant, so I'm might just buy a new one or a GTX 1650S, the problem with the 1650s is that it cost 180-190$ here, while the used rx 580 is 100$ and the new one is 150$, and if I decide to buy the rx 580, I'll definitely need to buy a new psu which is 40-50$ for a rated one. I'm also thinking about just buying a Xbox Series S, mostly because it's portable and it might get exploits (cross fingers) fast, it's way out of my budget tho, so if don't get that much allowance for xmas, I might be able to buy it in the first half of 2021, so yeah I'm just asking for advice and alternatives (maybe), the portability of the XSS is really appealing to me, and it's value for money is just bruh, but I would also like to play something else in the Xmas other than Visual Novels, so should I turn my PC into an itx or something?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgrading what you currently have is pretty meaningless, Athlon ii x2 250 is from 2009, that is over 11 years ago. Your option if you want a computer you can do other things on or a next-generation console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1