Should i pick a PS4 or a Wii U?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Demifiend
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,786
  • Replies Replies 67
Nintendo are cheap bastards. They go after Youtubers that make a few bucks off a few videos playing Nintendo games.
LOL. Nintendo is pathetic.
They are behind the times in everything.
Must be run by a bunch of old men.
A few bucks? Don't people like Pewdiepie rake in over a million a year? Boo hoo, he has to give a cut of his money to the people who hold the copyright of the material he is uploading and making millions off of.
 
A few bucks? Don't people like Pewdiepie rake in over a million a year? Boo hoo, he has to give a cut of his money to the people who hold the copyright of the material he is uploading and making millions off of.
Nintendo has a market cap of $20 billion.
Like I said, a few dollars (relative to what Nintendo the company is).

I know how much the popular YouTubers make in google ad money.
It's quite outrageous.
Regardless, it was ONLY Nintendo that went after the fans of their games.
and it was a HUGE PR disaster.

Nintendo is failing as a company.
They need to focus on making money with games and consoles, not by nickling and diming over YouTube GoogleAd money.
Focus Nintendo. Focus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nonamejohn
Nintendo has a market cap of $20 billion.
Like I said, a few dollars (relative to what Nintenod the company is).

I know how much the popular YouTubers make in google ad money.
It's quite outrageous.
Regardless, it was ONLY Nintendo that went after the fans of their games.
and it was a HUGE PR disaster.

Nintendo is failing as a company.
They need to focus on making money with games and consoles, not by nickling and diming over YouTube GoogleAd money.
Focus Nintendo. Focus.
Its protecting intellectual property. Sorry, but these let's-players do not have a right to make money off of someone else's intellectual property without permission and I stand fully behind the decision.
 
Its protecting intellectual property. Sorry, but these let's-players do not have a right to make money off of someone else's intellectual property without permission and I stand fully behind the decision.
Let's play Youtubers is the new way kids learn about games.
Punishing Let's Play Nintendo fans is clearly penny wise and pound foolish.

GBAtemp isn't exactly the bastion of Intellectual property rights either.
I didn't think many IP zealots post here.
I learned something new today I guess.
 
Let's play Youtubers is the new way kids learn about games.
Punishing Let's Play Nintendo fans is clearly penny wise and pound foolish.

GBAtemp isn't exactly the bastion of Intellectual property rights either.
I didn't think many IP zealots post here.
I learned something new today I guess.
Nintendo is a known commodity. They aren't some no-name indie developer that needs let's-players for people to discover their games.
 
Except for Splatoon, that was developed by a bunch of young guys, with Miyamoto's permission of course, but that was the only case, everything else it's run by old people when it comes to development and financial business.
Maybe most were young guys but the one in power made the game's online mode outdated and very limited to how one could interact with the rest.

It sucks donkey dick that only 2 maps are playable per 4hrs, only two modes of which neither are "Free for All" and wanting a team to do as intended is just pure luck as voice chat doesn't exist.
 
Like i say every time "lack of content" but these idiots don't see it

It's good to see that Splatoon's doing great but at the same time it leaves me wondering like how. The damn game is severely limited in content and then you have those bitch sisters who come up every time you start the game plus whenever the 4hrs pass, you're forced to see them again.
 
imo LPs are free advertising although certain YT personas are incredibly dumb & annoying. The really annoying ones market themselves to children and not people my age, and yeah Nintendo needs to get their shit together instead of bullying LPers even if they have the legal right to do so. It just makes them look like grumpy old farts telling kids to get off their lawn while at the same time failing miserably as a company. I'm not a fan of corporate image games but Nintendo definitely has a big time image problem and they need to re-learn how to market shit competently and somehow get back on their feet as a company. I DO NOT want to see Nintendo die as a console maker, and if they do, I believe it would be incredibly detrimental to the industry as a whole.

No more forced gimmicks either please, although I'll probably get some shit for that statement. The gamepad failed and requiring it makes the Wii U much more expensive than it should be.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted