Should I leave the Temp?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,005
  • Replies 52

Well, should I?

• Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit! Thank god you'll leave.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No, please don't leave! You're fun to be around and hang out with!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I think you're going mentally insane, you probably should leave for the better of you.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No don't! I want more shitty blogs!

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted User

OP
I know you all are going to vote, "Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit! Thank god you'll leave."

However, I want to see how much people hate me. If there is enough people telling me to get out, then when I post my next Shity Album blog, I will leave the Temp for a couple weeks.

If you hate me so much, this is your time to show it. This is your moment to make me feel terrible about myself and regret everything. This is your CHANCE.

:(

Edit: This poll will close in three days and the results will have been calculated.

Last edited by ,

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
You are cancer
And like cancer, we shall cure you
And by curing you, you will also leave
You will no longer become a problem
You will be the butt of jokes
But since you are cancer, you kill people
And killing people is the ultimate form of badassery
so you should either stay or leave, idc

D

Deleted User

OP
You are cancer
And like cancer, we shall cure you
And by curing you, you will also leave
You will no longer become a problem
You will be the butt of jokes
But since you are cancer, you kill people
And killing people is the ultimate form of badassery
so you should either stay or leave, idc
Gee, I sure feel loved by this community...

D

Deleted User

OP
Looking at my past, and current state as well, there is always room for improvement. Just don't worry about it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

oofio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking at my past on other sites, I was kind of ehhhhhhh
But really just stay, improvement will come over time

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread made me hate you.

It's the predator/prey relationship. The very act of making yourself vulnerable makes you a target.

If you would be confident and love yourself - we would love you too.

But since you have shown your supple underbelly - we will consume you.

Rip.

Sincerely, the bullies of this world.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just stay. Lol. You shouldn't care what people think of you anyway.
I made a great post on my other thread.

"You're very insecure and we're all picking on you like you're in High School"

You're actually extremely accurate on that. I've been thinking about leaving the site for a couple weeks just to get away from the burning hatred almost everyone has for me on the site. Sure, I could ignore it like I usually do. But it reminds me of my past. It reminds me of Highschool, which I've been trying to forget about for many years now. The fact that this site is bringing back horrific memories of my past is making me crumble, honestly. Even when I did try to contribute to the site by writing reviews, no one read them.

I may be an unlikable person and have been trying to change, but I don't know if I've been successful of it, and I think it's obvious I haven't when I'm getting flashbacks of my days in Highschool.

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a great post on my other thread.

"You're very insecure and we're all picking on you like you're in High School"

You're actually extremely accurate on that. I've been thinking about leaving the site for a couple weeks just to get away from the burning hatred almost everyone has for me on the site. Sure, I could ignore it like I usually do. But it reminds me of my past. It reminds me of Highschool, which I've been trying to forget about for many years now. The fact that this site is bringing back horrific memories of my past is making me crumble, honestly. Even when I did try to contribute to the site by writing reviews, no one read them.

I may be an unlikable person and have been trying to change, but I don't know if I've been successful of it, and I think it's obvious I haven't when I'm getting flashbacks of my days in Highschool.
I've been harassed at school before to so I can relate. But trust me when I say those memories will never go away. They will always be there to hunt you. You just need more distractions and hobbies to keep your mind out of the past. Find what works for you and put all of your focus into it. As for your reviews, you have to be patient and let your audience build on it's own. Maybe ask other reviewers to go over it and maybe give you some tips.

D

Deleted User

OP
I've been harassed at school before to so I can relate. But trust me when I say those memories will never go away. They will always be there to hunt you. You just need more distractions and hobbies to keep your mind out of the past. Find what works for you and put all of your focus into it. As for your reviews, you have to be patient and let your audience build on it's own. Maybe ask other reviewers to go over it and maybe give you some tips.
I've got tons of distractions and hobbies. I thought this would be one of them, but I'm slowly changing my mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: