Should I include EDGE on Ebay or Amazon?

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, Amazon used to sell R4DS, M3 etc but I've just looked and there's no mention of them.

I would sell the DS on ebay with all your games and sell the EDGE to a friend.

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcp2 said:
Well, Amazon used to sell R4DS, M3 etc but I've just looked and there's no mention of them.

I would sell the DS on ebay with all your games and sell the EDGE to a friend.
Actually no one knows anything about flashcarts here in Greece... And none will buy it.... I may sell the EDGE alone in Amazon...

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in ebay, but I dunno why... Selling the flashcart by itself isn't illegal as far as I know. If you sell it with roms, then yeah, that's illegal.

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
But how would ebay know if you're not selling ROMs, yeah you can not list them but if someone messages you asking if you are then yes.

I've seen people put that they'll include any game the buy wants, that's obviously going to be a ROM but eBay can't tell. I think that would be the best way to do it.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't sell them on Amazon UK, they banned them at the beginning of Febuary. There was a message in Amazon Marketplace's seller notices about it. I don't know if they banned them in other areas of Europe as well.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ebay basically got threatened by games companies with a massive lawsuit unless they stop people selling things like modchips on there, so they did. you could try a more liberal auction site like cqout or ebid though... with their "VERO" program anyone that owns a copyright can basically point at an auction and get it pulled instantly, no questions asked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn