Hacking Should I get the R4i Gold Pro

• Thread starter RedSpyGentlemen
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589
  • Replies 10
R

RedSpyGentlemen

I've been eying the R4i Gold Pro for 3DS. I want something cheap. Not like the DSTWO.

B4 someone redirects me to some thread that lists shit, I want to know actual testimonials.
Is it good? Do you think it will have support in the future?

4coolday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.4coolday.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
R4i gold pro is a good card, though it is no NO1, but it is a great alternative.
And the the firmware update is very fast.

If you have some doubts , you can choose R4i Gold 3DS or R4i SDHC 3DS RTS(red),
they are the most popular flashcarts for 3DS

full-hopeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
If you want something cheap, Why not choose the ACE 3DS PLUS CARD, it is cheaper than other cards and always update fastly, most game compatible, it will support more in the future.It also a very popular card.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got the R4i Gold 3DS version. Not the GOLD PRO.
Thanks anyways.
That's good. The PRO version is a bit slow in the menu and has a bad support when using RTS.

If you want something cheap, Why not choose the ACE 3DS PLUS CARD, it is cheaper than other cards and always update fastly, most game compatible, it will support more in the future.It also a very popular card.
Ace3DS Plus doesn't get firmware updates.

Reactions: RedSpyGentlemen

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think if your console is DSi or DS, you don't need to buy the gold pro.
Ace 3DS plus works well on your console.And will never be blocked by the system.
Because the ACE 3DS is very cheap. Only $9.9 at r4irts.com (I have bought one for my little brother)
But it can't support upgrade. (But you don't need to worry about it, because the DSi or DS console will never upgrade again)
But if your console is 3ds or 3ds xl, I recommend the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS or R4i Gold
Which will have batter compatibility and will use longer, importantly,it support unlimited upgrade.
You can get flashcards even cheaper: http://www.eachmall.me/goods-35808-35808.html.
And even cheaper: http://www.eachmall.me/goods-5397-5397.html,

full-hopeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
The r4i gold-pro card is one of the most popular card now, it now has updated to the newest firmware v3.4b, more games support, you can try buy this card it cheap and economical..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, Not interested. The fanbase totally ruined it.