Should I get a Supercard One.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dskid807, Aug 12, 2008.

Aug 12, 2008
  1. dskid807
    OP

Newcomer dskid807 Member

United Kingdom
    I already have a DSTT that works perfectly and I have set up with YSMenu but I am considering getting a supercard ONE to accompany/replace it. Should I bother or not?

2. touchmyichi

Newcomer touchmyichi Member

United States
    You sir can only decide that yourself. Is RTS, game guide, in game cheats, etc worth 28 dollars to you? It's really just about how important these features are to you and if they are worth the extra cost, something that only you can determine. Go on youtube and see if the interface looks appealing to you as well since many have issues with it.

3. dskid807
    OP

Newcomer dskid807 Member

United Kingdom
    If those are the onl features that make any difference, then I won't bother. But should I get a fully fledged slot 2 device for gba games or would a ezflash 3 in 1 be fine?

4. pilotwangs

Member pilotwangs GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom

3-in-1 should do just fine,ive got one and havn't had any trouble with it yet.

5. miketh2005

Member miketh2005 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Look at the Comparison Chart in this section, and decide for yourself, for the slot 2 question, I have no idea, but I think most people like the 3-in-1...

6. Vincent T

Member Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    the cyclo ds is the best flashcart but expensive. if you want alot of features go with the cyclo ds. if you want just games go with edge or super card

7. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States