Hacking Should I get a Supercard One.

dskid807

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I already have a DSTT that works perfectly and I have set up with YSMenu but I am considering getting a supercard ONE to accompany/replace it. Should I bother or not?

touchmyichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sir can only decide that yourself. Is RTS, game guide, in game cheats, etc worth 28 dollars to you? It's really just about how important these features are to you and if they are worth the extra cost, something that only you can determine. Go on youtube and see if the interface looks appealing to you as well since many have issues with it.

dskid807

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If those are the onl features that make any difference, then I won't bother. But should I get a fully fledged slot 2 device for gba games or would a ezflash 3 in 1 be fine?

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dskid807 said:
If those are the onl features that make any difference, then I won't bother. But should I get a fully fledged slot 2 device for gba games or would a ezflash 3 in 1 be fine?

3-in-1 should do just fine,ive got one and havn't had any trouble with it yet.

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the Comparison Chart in this section, and decide for yourself, for the slot 2 question, I have no idea, but I think most people like the 3-in-1...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection