Hacking Should I get a Supercard DSTWO?

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm tempted to get the Supercard DSTWO after seeing what it can do. I have the money to spare, and if it turns out it's better than my current setup (CycloDS and EZFlash 3-in-1), I might sell those. It may also be an incentive to upgrade to a DSi and sell my DSLite. If it turns out I don't like the Supercard, I can then sell that on eBay or something.

What're your suggestions?

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm...I'll consider it, and hopefully it'll be released AFTER the easter holidays, as I'll get a £100 EMA bonus so that it'll pay off with that.

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just ordered it. If it can replace my CycloDS, I'll probably eBay it with my EZFlash 3-in-1, unless anyone's willing to buy it on here

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
Megacherv said:
Just ordered it. If it can replace my CycloDS, I'll probably eBay it with my EZFlash 3-in-1, unless anyone's willing to buy it on here
You can't eBay a flashcart.

Oh, christ, no you can't. Thanks for reminding me...dammit...

EDIT: Are you allowed to sell privately over this site?

chriso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepsphq.com
XP
Country
United States
You can sell in the Trading Forum with a certain amount of posts (100, I think). I'm also trying to sell my modded DSlite as I have a DSI and a DSTwo on the way currently so have to post more as well.

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megacherv said:

Yeah I'm in the same ordeal as well. Have both a CycloDS and an EZflash but not enough posts to be on the trading forum (i'm sure it requires that many for reason..at least to show somewhat of an ounce that you can be trusted, or at least not make alts to just spam).

If anybody is interested in wanting to buy mine as well shoot me a PM or something.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
As the title says, it's really tempting

and is there any news regarding the shipping date ?

is it going to be limited only to some online shop or they're going to mass produce it and ship it worldwide ?

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gamakireta said:
As the title says, it's really tempting

and is there any news regarding the shipping date ?

is it going to be limited only to some online shop or they're going to mass produce it and ship it worldwide ?
As far as I know the TempShop will get it first and a few days after that other shops will get them too. If you want one soon the best thing you can do is either pre-order from the TempShop or wait till they get it.

As for me, I don't know if I will get one, just got my Acekard 2i about a month ago and it's working fine for me. I don't really need GBA emulator, so should I keep my Acekard 2i Or get a Supercard DSTWO?

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gameguy95 said:
Megacherv said:
how much you want for it?_?

Unforetunately I'll probably only be selling it in the UK, as I have no idea how to send overseas. If I do decide to however, I'll be charging extra for the shipping.

I've already had an offer, but I haven't heard anything back from them, and again, it'll be after I get my Supercard

[EDIT] Actually, in these weeks, I could get my post count upm to 100. Time to integrate with a community!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I already have an iPlayer and hell, I want to buy it just for that inbuilt SNES Emulator.
Considering the GBA emulator works really good, then a near perfect SNES emulator should be more than possible for it.
The only turn off is its expensive price. I thought the price was a bit high even when the 'limited offer' was up
unsure.gif

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
I already have an iPlayer and hell, I want to buy it just for that inbuilt SNES Emulator.
Considering the GBA emulator works really good, then a near perfect SNES emulator should be more than possible for it.
The only turn off is its expensive price. I thought the price was a bit high even when the 'limited offer' was up
unsure.gif
but think of all the extar features

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Killermech said:
unsure.gif

For me it was just £20. It'd be £25 with a 2GB microSD, and to put that into prespective, my CycoDS and 2GB microSD were £45

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I think its worth the price tag...luckily I got it when the limited offer was up. I'm so excited. Then Imma fix my phat DS up and sell it with my R4 (maybe...I like the fact I have a real one). Me and my girlfriend play games together but it's impossible seeing the trouble we have to go through to get games to work on the R4 I gave her when I upgraded to Acekard 2i. So she is getting my Acekard 2i and my 3-in-1 (I have a DSi now), Imma sell the other stuff, and we can play game til our hearts content. At 1st though I wasn't excited about the Supercard DSTWO, but when I heard xvid and gba emulation my heart swelled with excitement (esp. when I saw the 29.95 price tag at the time). This is also good seeing I've had the urge to play some of my GBA classics and watch Bleach on my DS (its like my prays have been answered)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure if that or RC Pro AM was my favorite NES racing game... hmmmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I loved the rc pro am games
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.