Should I get a Supercard DSTWO?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Megacherv, Apr 7, 2010.

Apr 7, 2010
  1. Megacherv
    OP

Newcomer Megacherv Member

United Kingdom
    I'm tempted to get the Supercard DSTWO after seeing what it can do. I have the money to spare, and if it turns out it's better than my current setup (CycloDS and EZFlash 3-in-1), I might sell those. It may also be an incentive to upgrade to a DSi and sell my DSLite. If it turns out I don't like the Supercard, I can then sell that on eBay or something.

What're your suggestions?

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    EOS compatibility is on par with the CycloDS. You won't regret buying the Supercard.

3. Megacherv
    OP

United Kingdom
    Hmm...I'll consider it, and hopefully it'll be released AFTER the easter holidays, as I'll get a £100 EMA bonus so that it'll pay off with that.

4. jlsyber

Member jlsyber GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It's cheaper than buying a regular DS game. I would buy it asap, it's only 20 quid now:P

5. Megacherv
    OP

United Kingdom
    Just ordered it. If it can replace my CycloDS, I'll probably eBay it with my EZFlash 3-in-1, unless anyone's willing to buy it on here

6. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    You can't eBay a flashcart.

7. Megacherv
    OP

United Kingdom
    Oh, christ, no you can't. Thanks for reminding me...dammit...

EDIT: Are you allowed to sell privately over this site?

8. chriso

Newcomer chriso Advanced Member

United States
    You can sell in the Trading Forum with a certain amount of posts (100, I think). I'm also trying to sell my modded DSlite as I have a DSI and a DSTwo on the way currently so have to post more as well.

9. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    how much you want for it?_?

10. GWEndlessDuel

Banned GWEndlessDuel Banned

United States
    Yeah I'm in the same ordeal as well. Have both a CycloDS and an EZflash but not enough posts to be on the trading forum (i'm sure it requires that many for reason..at least to show somewhat of an ounce that you can be trusted, or at least not make alts to just spam).

If anybody is interested in wanting to buy mine as well shoot me a PM or something.

11. Gamakireta

Newcomer Gamakireta Member

Indonesia
    As the title says, it's really tempting

and is there any news regarding the shipping date ?

is it going to be limited only to some online shop or they're going to mass produce it and ship it worldwide ?

12. CamulaHikari

Member CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Netherlands
    As far as I know the TempShop will get it first and a few days after that other shops will get them too. If you want one soon the best thing you can do is either pre-order from the TempShop or wait till they get it.

As for me, I don't know if I will get one, just got my Acekard 2i about a month ago and it's working fine for me. I don't really need GBA emulator, so should I keep my Acekard 2i Or get a Supercard DSTWO?

13. Megacherv
    OP

United Kingdom
    Unforetunately I'll probably only be selling it in the UK, as I have no idea how to send overseas. If I do decide to however, I'll be charging extra for the shipping.

I've already had an offer, but I haven't heard anything back from them, and again, it'll be after I get my Supercard

[EDIT] Actually, in these weeks, I could get my post count upm to 100. Time to integrate with a community!

14. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    I already have an iPlayer and hell, I want to buy it just for that inbuilt SNES Emulator.
    Considering the GBA emulator works really good, then a near perfect SNES emulator should be more than possible for it.
    The only turn off is its expensive price. I thought the price was a bit high even when the 'limited offer' was up [​IMG]

15. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    but think of all the extar features

16. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    What about the real time cheat were you can make your own cheats on the fly while playing.

17. Megacherv
    OP

United Kingdom
    For me it was just £20. It'd be £25 with a 2GB microSD, and to put that into prespective, my CycoDS and 2GB microSD were £45

18. JinTrigger

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    I think its worth the price tag...luckily I got it when the limited offer was up. I'm so excited. Then Imma fix my phat DS up and sell it with my R4 (maybe...I like the fact I have a real one). Me and my girlfriend play games together but it's impossible seeing the trouble we have to go through to get games to work on the R4 I gave her when I upgraded to Acekard 2i. So she is getting my Acekard 2i and my 3-in-1 (I have a DSi now), Imma sell the other stuff, and we can play game til our hearts content. At 1st though I wasn't excited about the Supercard DSTWO, but when I heard xvid and gba emulation my heart swelled with excitement (esp. when I saw the 29.95 price tag at the time). This is also good seeing I've had the urge to play some of my GBA classics and watch Bleach on my DS (its like my prays have been answered)