Hacking should i get a CycloDS card, or a supercard dstwo?

cbowling816

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I wouldnt mind being able to use the dsi features of pokemon black and white and a couple other enhanced games

but was wondering if i should get either a CycloDS Evolution, CycloDS iEvolution, or Supercard DStwo

which of the 3 would be more worthwhile, and/or updated longer

just want whatever i get to last as long as possible so thought some of you guys could give me a decent comparison based on personal experiences

thanks

-cbowling

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ok, so I wouldnt mind being able to use the dsi features of pokemon black and white and a couple other enhanced games

but was wondering if i should get either a CycloDS Evolution, CycloDS iEvolution, or Supercard DStwo

which of the 3 would be more worthwhile, and/or updated longer

just want whatever i get to last as long as possible so thought some of you guys could give me a decent comparison based on personal experiences

thanks

-cbowling

What kind of stupid question is this??
I think the Cyclo cards doesn't even work on the 3DS system.
DSTWO ofc.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The DSi functionality of the CycloDS iEvolution is not what you'd hope it to be.
I've tried it with Pokémon Black and it didn't seem to work properly. Forcing other DS games and homebrew to run in DSi mode just didn't work great either.

On top of that the flashcart is no longer supported and everything the CycloDS can do, the DSTwo can do far better.
Real time saves and guides in particular are far superior.

On top of THAT, the CycloDS will probably never work on the 3DS, whilst the DSTwo is one of the very few flashcarts that still can.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that all depends on what firmware your 3DS XL has installed to it, and if you plan on keeping it updated. With the latest 3DS firmware update, Nintendo wiped out just about all flashcart compatibility, maybe the next firmware update will eliminate the rest of them. You could always get a DSi or DSlite to play your DS games, that would be a safe bet that your flashcart might not get disabled.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
CycloDS is still the best gui for DS and DS Lite. I only use it for my DS Lite. I have a DSTWO for backup, if it fails.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a cyclo I've had it a long time now and its always been good to me. Despite that I still would have to recommend the ds2, the cyclods may have amazing build quality but its also expensive and inferior. To top it all off the death of team cyclops means the cyclods has no future. The ds2 on the other hand is still supported, has more features, (might be cheaper, don't quote me on it), and it works with the 3ds (no 3ds roms of course)

About the cyclodsi, I believe its actually pretty much the worst possible since its blocked on the dsi and only works well in dsi mode.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used Cyclo religiously for four years now and it never failed me. Sadly, though, Cyclops stopped support. I will have to say Dstwo or r4i 3ds gold.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: