Hacking should i even bother updaeting anything(luma/gm9/system)?

bomboy2121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i got a n2dsxl that i hacked about 2 months ago and since then i played in it without any problems, updated games,downloaded newer games,used all the features available with no bugs.
should i even update anything if everything works fine?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a n2dsxl that i hacked about 2 months ago and since then i played in it without any problems, updated games,downloaded newer games,used all the features available with no bugs.
if you are running luma and b9s no reason not to update everything and btw dont use auto updaters like luma updater or auto update in fbi because an update github released broke that

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It probably wouldn't hurt anything to update, but if you're happy I don't see why you would want to update -- like you said.
There have been improvments in luma and gm9, but nothing "can't-miss" worthy.

bomboy2121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
if you are running luma and b9s no reason not to update everything and btw dont use auto updaters like luma updater or auto update in fbi because an update github released broke that
so how do i update it? is it simpley downloading a rar and enabling patching on luma or is it re-installing it all again?

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To do a simple manual update, simply find the latest versions of the gm9 and luma on github and replace the respective "old" .firm files on your SD card with the new ones. That's all.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how do i update it? is it simpley downloading a rar and enabling patching on luma or is it re-installing it all again?
for for cia installs just delete them and redownload the newer version if one is available and install it with fbi with luma and gm9 just download the latest versions luma just copy the boot.firm and replace the one on the root of your sd and for godmode9 replace the godmode9.firm file in sd:/luma/payloads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc