So i am currently wondering if i should download the new acekard update to bypass 1.4. I hear people saying that it isnt made by the acekard time so its bad. There isnt any news of it on the acekard website so im not sure about it. Should I wait till the acekard team announces this update? Also if i do end up updating it, how do i do it? Do i just have to download update file anywhere on my acekard or onto a certain folder on the acekard? After downloading it what do i do? I am going to borrow my friends DSL cuz i hear u need a old ds to update it but i dunno y and what to do after i put my acekard in the old ds. Also what does getting ur acekard "bricked" mean? Im assuming it means it doesnt work? How do you know if its bricked and is it reversable? my dsi is currently on 1.4u cuz i was stupid enough to update it. How would i find out if my acekard is "bricked"? Sorry for being such a noob >.









