Hacking Should I buy Kingston Micro SD card or Sandisk?

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanna buy a 4GB Micro SD card from ShopTemp and want to know that the Sandisk is 12$ and Kingsto is 13$ so what is the difference and what lasts longer and is more reliable?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shoptemp had a little trouble with Kingston in the past, but they resolved that and there hasn't been a single complaint with their stock since.
I'd suggest the Kingston over the Sandisk, when Kingston's are good, they're better.

Actually, if you were going to buy just a microSD, I wouldn't buy from Shoptemp in this case.
Try and find a good canadian retailer online and see if they have some better microSD cards, ones like A-Data and Transcend are pretty popular.
I have a Samsung Plus and it's great.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From my experience Kingston keeps giving me trouble, and that Sandisk is working really well for me. But it really depends on who you buying from.

Though I recommend Transcend over these two brands.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
To avoid posting a whole new topic, if i bought a class 10 mircro sdhc would the dstwo ndsgba emulator run with less lag on pokemon? or does the class thing make no difference on flashcards?

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
My 4gb sandisk does 16.5mb/s write speed
smile.gif

Polostick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a healthy tip, I bought a 32GB Sandisk Micro SDHC card rom amazon.com for $50 and i had no problems with it, and when i didn't use it for games, i used it to transfer files from my computer to my laptop when i bought it, and i NEVER had any problems with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1