Shop01media shipping info

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, today's the day. Hopefully having the packages ready speeds up the process and everyone can get their Pros shipped before the end of the week!

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems like everyone is in the first batch, since their first batch doesn't seem to be sold out - the SX Pro is in stock at their shop.
Yesterday it was sold out with a message: Second batch is expected to be arrive at the end of June. Maybe the second batch came right after the first. ^^

Well, mine's also on its way now, after I couldn't cancel it. I pray it doesn't get stuck in swiss customs for weeks... :D

Last edited by xy-maps,

MiNiMaG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My order is on it's way!

Picked up by poczta polska at 3 pm

Sent as prority registered letter

My order id: 505xx

Let’s see how long they need for 700km and 1 border

Last edited by MiNiMaG,

bobino36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don’t think they are really shipping them in the order they were received. My order is # 487** (purchased on May 16th) and it still hasn’t been shipped. Out of curiosity, did anyone from North America get a shipping notice from them? I also paid for door to door ups shipping(the more expensive option).

MiNiMaG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think the problem is the shipment handling.

For us europeans they printed the shipping labels last week. So they have just to pack and label it. Maybe a good worker will prepare 60-80 packages per hour.

For oversea (without our european schengen duty free rules) a package will need minutes to be prepared.

I think they will send as much packages as possible on the first day and so, they will send within europe first

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
looking at the time of the posts of the people who said they had received a email saying that their sx pro had shipped were after 7:30pm (uk time), so maybe in a couple of hours some more lucky ones will receive the same email

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t think they are really shipping them in the order they were received. My order is # 487** (purchased on May 16th) and it still hasn’t been shipped. Out of curiosity, did anyone from North America get a shipping notice from them? I also paid for door to door ups shipping(the more expensive option).
Me, Chose the cheapest shipping option. #489**

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
#491xxx still waiting :( I used the 5.17€ Shipping and paied directly with credit card.

I have the feeling i will not get it in the next two weeks. (after this im 3 weeks in vacation :P)

n3mur1t0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Finally got my tracking number for UPS door-to-door shipping about 11 hours ago, order no. #494xx

It appears they increased the price for this delivery method and now my order total has gone up (by about 5 eur), however I don't think I'll be charged further.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P