Shop01media shipping info

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Tip for fellow brits: use the tracking number on royal mail site.

Tried on Royalmail and parcelforce website. It says unable to track item. Do I need to add GB on the end?

Checked by GLS courier site and item is in Germany now. At least its moving again

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tried on Royalmail and parcelforce website. It says unable to track item. Do I need to add GB on the end?

Checked by GLS courier site and item is in Germany now. At least its moving again
It should have PL on the end as it was posted in Poland. Strange it didn't work for you though.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting that Royal Mail already knows the number for you guys, in Germany it only registers once it is in a German distribution center.

It should have PL on the end as it was posted in Poland. Strange it didn't work for you though.
Well, he's using GLS and not the standard registered mail, so why would it work with Royal Mail?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, I assumed since he replied to my post that he was British. I hate how flags aren't visible on mobile version.
He IS British, but you would logically only be able to track a package sent by mail, if it was sent by mail. He chose GLS which is an independent parcel service that has nothing to do with Royal Mail. Just like UPS, FedEx and so on.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He IS British, but you would logically only be able to track a package sent by mail, if it was sent by mail. He chose GLS which is an independent parcel service that has nothing to do with Royal Mail. Just like UPS, FedEx and so on.
Hmm, I didn't get that as an option when I ordered so was confused.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
i just checked the GLS site and yes there is a Parcelforce tracking code - didnt see it before. Il use that now, thanks @subcon959

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My dongle has now arrived but will be checked by customs as expected. Hopefully they won't need 4 weeks again (with luck it only takes "2 weeks") :(

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know or think how long it will take to get from Poland to the states to my state? I live in NC never ever bought anything overseas. I read sometimes people's packages could be stopped in the US and held for over a month if that's the case I bought as well rebuy one now lol

MiNiMaG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My dongle has now arrived but will be checked by customs as expected. Hopefully they won't need 4 weeks again (with luck it only takes "2 weeks") :(

From Poland to Germany with customs check?
We’re in the EU! We have Schengen! I nearly can’t believe it

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From Poland to Germany with customs check?
We’re in the EU! We have Schengen! I nearly can’t believe it
Sorry, I currently live in Switzerland and since Switzerland is not an EU country they have a very strict duty here.
What bothers me is that (maxi) letters don't actually have to go through customs but now it has happened anyway.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It annoys me that the postal service is so slow. Four days now and still not traceable in Germany. Some website has it in stock now and he sends from Germany, tempted to buy a second one there and just sell the other one here whenever I receive it...

Last edited by wurstpistole,

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It annoys me that the postal service is so slow. Four days now and still not traceable in Germany. Sammy.asia has it in stock now and he sends from Germany, tempted to buy a second one there and just sell the other one here whenever I receive it...
Can only be a matter of days, can it?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shipping update for me,
German letter tracking just switched to in delivery! That's always the case with registered letters in Germany, you only see it in tracking when it's in delivery already. So I should get it today!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw