Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
WOW
blink.gif
You kept trying and trying until you saw a shin Palkia ? How long did it take for you , must be days ...

Anyway, my shinies are traded from a friend ... I NEVER, EVER have seen a shiny pokemon on my Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Pearl
ohmy.gif

You can say I'm pretty pathetic... It's just not my luck to meet shinies ... *sigh*

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've played 120 hours so far.
Encountered about 2200 Pokemon so far, so says the statistics in-game & via pokesav.
The chance of meeting a shiny is 1 : 8192
I'm lucky enough to have encountered my first shiny pokemon ever (played since pokemon red) - a shiny Rhydon when i was at ~105 hours.

I somehow doubt that one with four shinies has got all of them 100% legit and catched them themselves. You would either have to be four times luckier than me (and with a shiny at ~2000th battle, I am already very lucky) or you would have to have no life at all and have played like 600 hours.
And i doubt even more than one would turn their ds on and off all the time to get a shiny palkia, with the chance being 1 : 8.192, meaning an average of 8192 on-and-off-turns (+-), proving that you never even heard of the world "life"
ph34r.gif

btw: you can check if your pokemon is legit via this very useful new tool & the help of pokesav's .pkm files: http://pokeguide.filb.de/pAC/pac.php Note that this is a beta program, so some things might not work or may be false
unsure.gif

so go check if your gts traded shinies are really legit
wink.gif

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Ruby : played 120 hours
Emerald : // 60 //
Sapphire : // 95 //
Pearl : // 80 //

=> chance 1:8192

WHERE STAYS MY LUCK
frown.gif

btw, thnx wolfsclaw for your good link of that legit-checker

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While playing Sapphire for the 1000th time, I managed to run into a shiny Whismur and shiny Banette. Those are the only shiny Pokemon I've encountered aside from the forced Red Gyarados in G/S

araceil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a shiny ponyta my first day playing diamond. put straight into the box, EV's untouched, with a blue fire mane so it looks cool :)
still @ level 14 cause it's been in the box since capture. 100% legit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!