So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Help and Discussion Thread
The game comes out in the US on the 23rd of June.
Here, you can discuss the game as well as ask for help if you are stuck.
This is a great game-opinions are welcome.

Blondie987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
yes it is which i am happy about now if i could just get past this wendigo lol. he's a tough cookie.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
nathangatchalian said:
mehmile said:
Don't you defeat wendigo with the priest? Just use her special, it'll 1hitKO him.

actually you fight wendigo again in the amusement park which is kinda hard imo i cant get past him

Just get some demons that have Agi skills from the auction, I'm pretty sure fire is his weakness.

nathangatchalian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
nathangatchalian said:
mehmile said:
Don't you defeat wendigo with the priest? Just use her special, it'll 1hitKO him.

actually you fight wendigo again in the amusement park which is kinda hard imo i cant get past him

Just get some demons that have Agi skills from the auction, I'm pretty sure fire is his weakness.

my fire skills only deal like 8-13 on him i dont know why but on regular demons i deal like 30+
i guess hes just really hard O.o

Blondie987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't really found a good build yet i mean i'm still exploring where you get other party members to join and so on. i mean this isn't like any other persona or smt game. thers no specific persona or demon that sets out the main characters from the other characters in the game which i find kinda disappointing. Normally in the SMT games that i have played the main character and his demons or personas or whatever you want to call them seperate the main character very distinctly from the other charactes of the smt game. at any rate it's interesting so far but nothings impressed me yet.

majin.tahu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just love some AR codes for this game. mainly inf HP.
I know it's a cop out, but that damn wendigo fight is brutal.
I spent 4 hours grinding, and thought I could take him down, then he 1 hit KO's both the devils on my team before they can attack.

and if anyone can provide AR codes, I'd love them in XML form. I'm playing the dumped version of this...

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
so guys, what are your builts for your main character?

I only concentrated on str and vit, balancing them out, so at least i can dish out and absorb the pain
biggrin.gif

I've focused exclusively on Strength and Agility. With Tailwind as his Active Skill, Hero is really damn fast and he hits really damn hard. Wendigo wasn't so hard when I had Hero take him on with a pair of Ogres (who had 12 and 13 for their Strength stat). The only downside to Hero is his Vitality and Magic are both really low. Which is why Yuzu is rarely ever far from him, since her team is almost completely healing-centric.

At the moment...

Hero
Level 13
HP - 102
MP - 39
St - 11
Ma - 4
Vi - 4
Ag - 10

Anger Hit
Agi
---
Hero Aid
---
---
Tailwind

Level 12 Genma Jambavan (with Agi, Anger Hit, Bufu, Knight Soul, Race-O, Hero Aid and Phantasma)
Level 11 Genma Jambavan (with Agi, Anger hit, Dia, Knight Soul, Race-O, Hero Aid and Phantasma)

That's the current set up. I'm at the 2nd Day, 12pm. I'm hoping to nail Hustle from the next battle for Hero. Once he gets that, he'll be very hard to hit (since I think a high Agility stat makes the character not only hit sooner, but harder to hit as well).

mehmile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually guys, your going to want Magic, and Ag, I'm around day 5 and I'll tell you this much, later on you'll be able to obtain new skills depending on your stats, and MOST GOOD skills you'll need will require high Magic and Agility. There are couple of Strength Exclusive skills, but the mass majority of other skills needing magic is way higher.

Around day 3-4 you'll find out that if your MC is mainly Str and Vit, Atsuro and Yuzu will be farming all the good skills, while your stuck with Agi and Power Strike.
tongue.gif

For those who have trouble dealing with a few parts of the game...

Here's a link to a post on Gamefaqs with quite a few AR codes. If you haven't found some already. :|

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, that made sense, i mean humans are puny creatures, it make sense to let someone else do the fighting
biggrin.gif

by the way, one question about recruiting, how does it work? Do the humans have to land the finishing blow or as long as they are defeated by your team, they will join u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...