Shenmue III gets four new screenshots

S3_MAGIC_2018_02_From-a-scene-featuring-the-recently-introduced-character-1024x576.jpg

S3_MAGIC_2018_01_Isnt-she-charming-1024x576.jpg S3_MAGIC_2018_04_That-stance-means-war-Ryo-its-time-for-action-1024x576.jpg S3_MAGIC_2018_03_Who-is-this-masterly-looking-elderly-gentleman-1024x576.jpg

The Monaco Anime Game International Conference (MAGIC) 2018 is underway, and attending this year was Yu Suzuki, lead director of the upcoming Shemue III. At the conference, he revealed some new never-before-seen screenshots, though no actual gameplay footage was shown. Shenmue III is a Kickstarted game funded partially by Sony, and published by Deep Silver and is currently slated to release this year for PlayStation 4 and PC.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

NullDC, DEmul, Reicast... I'd have expected that people posting in a forum that deals with emulation on a daily basis would be over those HD collections and remasters. It's not like HD remasters look any better than upscaled originals most of the time...
Shenmue emulates horribly though. Demul does an ok job but you need a pretty beefy PC to not have any audio or slow down issues

Reactions: DarthDub

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The Monaco Anime Game International Conference (MAGIC) 2018 is underway, and attending this year was Yu Suzuki, lead director of the upcoming Shemue III. At the conference, he revealed some new never-before-seen screenshots, though no actual gameplay footage was shown. Shenmue III is a Kickstarted game funded partially by Sony, and published by Deep Silver and is currently slated to release this year for PlayStation 4 and PC.

:arrow: Source

Still one of the ugliest game I've ever seen... I'm sure this game is gonna flop. No improvement whatsoever since the announcement teaser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway