Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure of it.

And no, it's not some sort of romantic relationship I can't get started, or one that I failed miserably at. It's a friendship that's jumped down a hill.

I met her two years ago, sitting by the auditorium. I sat down, and had lunch with her, with her friends. We ate, talked, and enjoyed each other's company. Time passes by, things happen. We're still so close. But then I move in with her.

Things became different. We both did things the same way we always have; she still sleeps naked and I still touch myself in front of computer screens, whether they be mine or hers. I still sleep at night. She still wakes me up in the morning with her voice.

But living with her has been a strain on her. I've become what I'm sure she sees as a parasite. I drink her milk. I eat her tuna. I buy her things, but she's concerned that I'm wasting my money. When she's out of juice, it's my fault. I'm reminded of any mistakes I make for hours, days, weeks. I love her so much, but it seems she feels that me coming in was a bad idea.

I can't "give her space"; we have all the same friends, and I live with her. But even then, we don't share any classes, have different lunch periods at school, and I work after school, so I almost never see her. Weekends have become her hell, and the marks she leaves on my wrists are proof that she's annoyed. The long weekend lives on...

What can I do?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vexsistential said:
I'm sure of it.

And no, it's not some sort of romantic relationship I can't get started, or one that I failed miserably at. It's a friendship that's jumped down a hill.

I met her two years ago, sitting by the auditorium. I sat down, and had lunch with her, with her friends. We ate, talked, and enjoyed each other's company. Time passes by, things happen. We're still so close. But then I move in with her.

Things became different. We both did things the same way we always have; she still sleeps naked and I still touch myself in front of computer screens, whether they be mine or hers. I still sleep at night. She still wakes me up in the morning with her voice.

But living with her has been a strain on her. I've become what I'm sure she sees as a parasite. I drink her milk. I eat her tuna. I buy her things, but she's concerned that I'm wasting my money. When she's out of juice, it's my fault. I'm reminded of any mistakes I make for hours, days, weeks. I love her so much, but it seems she feels that me coming in was a bad idea.

I can't "give her space"; we have all the same friends, and I live with her. But even then, we don't share any classes, have different lunch periods at school, and I work after school, so I almost never see her. Weekends have become her hell, and the marks she leaves on my wrists are proof that she's annoyed. The long weekend lives on...

What can I do?

WELCOME to the world of LIVING TOGETHER!

you have 2 options ..

1) Move out and get your own place ..

2) see option 1

LOL seriously its like that with most couples that live together .... when you live separate you get on fantastic .... the minute you live together you pick up on each others irritating habits etc etc and get on each others nerves!

If your just friends then that's what its meant to be and nothing more .... if its supposed to be a relationship then it would of been by now!

To me as an outsider it looks like YOU WANTED it to be a relationship all along but she DID NOT!

Does she know your feelings for her?! ...have you ever told her that you wanted this to go further than just friends?!

Sometimes a friendship is worth more than a relationship and trying to go that extra step between friends and a relationship can often kill the best friendship you ever had!

You both need to talk and YOU need to tell her how you feel ... if she reciprocates and tells you she feels the same then take it 1 day at a time!

If she says WTF?! and get the hell out and smashes things and screams etc ... then ..... YOU SHOULD DO THAT! otherwise its detrimental to your immediate health!

Basically if its meant to be then its meant to be ... if its not then time to go somewhere else ... your going to regret hanging around when she does start seeing someone else ... and brings them home for "COFFEE"!

You could/should ask her how she feels about and around you .. if its negative then ask how you can change to how you used to be .. if its positive ask what she would like out of the relationship ... if there's any chance of one in there somewhere!?

other than this ....

See POINT 1 again!!

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, that sucks bro. I have never been in that type of situation, seeing how I am only 16 years old, but I would take koby's advice, talk to her about it, and if she wants you to get out. Do it, it may help the friendship in the long run if you two are constantly together and living with one another.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
WELCOME to the world of LIVING TOGETHER!

you have 2 options ..

1) Move out and get your own place ..

2) see option 1

LOL seriously its like that with most couples that live together .... when you live separate you get on fantastic .... the minute you live together you pick up on each others irritating habits etc etc and get on each others nerves!

If your just friends then that's what its meant to be and nothing more .... if its supposed to be a relationship then it would of been by now!

To me as an outsider it looks like YOU WANTED it to be a relationship all along but she DID NOT!

Does she know your feelings for her?! ...have you ever told her that you wanted this to go further than just friends?!

Sometimes a friendship is worth more than a relationship and trying to go that extra step between friends and a relationship can often kill the best friendship you ever had!

You both need to talk and YOU need to tell her how you feel ... if she reciprocates and tells you she feels the same then take it 1 day at a time!

If she says WTF?! and get the hell out and smashes things and screams etc ... then ..... YOU SHOULD DO THAT! otherwise its detrimental to your immediate health!

Basically if its meant to be then its meant to be ... if its not then time to go somewhere else ... your going to regret hanging around when she does start seeing someone else ... and brings them home for "COFFEE"!

You could/should ask her how she feels about and around you .. if its negative then ask how you can change to how you used to be .. if its positive ask what she would like out of the relationship ... if there's any chance of one in there somewhere!?

other than this ....

See POINT 1 again!!
Heh, I don't like her like that. So I guess most of your post is null. To move out would be a horrible decision because then I have no where to go. No one else is as generous as her parents (who are completely fine with me being there at this point, as far as I can tell).

QUOTE(NeSchn @ Apr 11 2009, 10:59 AM) Hmm, that sucks bro. I have never been in that type of situation, seeing how I am only 16 years old, but I would take koby's advice, talk to her about it, and if she wants you to get out. Do it, it may help the friendship in the long run if you two are constantly together and living with one another.
You're only 16? I guess I'm only 16 as well. I really don't have much of a choice at this point but to stay with her. To find a new place? That would just seem rude to her parents, and I don't think I can find a place anywhere as amazing as where I am right now.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
say something about it, you'll most likely start arguing. not a bad thing though. the fights you guys have will make your relationship.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So you're 16 and you're living with this friend? How old is she?

Well, if you don't like her in a relationship way, then just talk to her about it. Just ask her if she's okay with you living with her and tell her that it seems that things have been different lately. If she really can't stand you, tell her you're willing to move out if it will make her feel better.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Yeah, how old is she? I thought that you were in college or something, In America I believe you can't move out until your legally an adult 18.

Yeah you have to be 18, (unless you become legally separated from your parents)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_of_minors

.. Anyway, I'd talk to her about it, if things turn sour, then move on out.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Linkiboy said:
Stop eating her stuff and buy your own
This idea is genius.

anaxs said:
ur parents.........
Maybe another day.

Sstew said:
NeSchn said:
Yeah, how old is she? I thought that you were in college or something, In America I believe you can't move out until your legally an adult 18.
Yeah you have to be 18, (unless you become legally separated from your parents)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_of_minors

.. Anyway, I'd talk to her about it, if things turn sour, then move on out.
In America. In Canada, legally, people can leave when they turn 16. Nothing on the internet will talk about it though, because Canadian law is actually so uninteresting that no one wants to talk about it.

QUOTE(JKR Firefox @ Apr 11 2009, 04:19 PM)
It sounds like he/she is talking about a cat...

Am I losing my mind?
Quite possibly. But then again, she does love tuna and milk...

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe it's because of the love/hate relationship me and my cat seem to share.

The similarities are there. I eat her tuna, she scratches me. I drink her milk, she scratches me. I give her love and affection, she scratches me. I feed her, she scratches me.

I still love her.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Hate to be a nay-sayer, but is this guy for real?

I call shenanigans, not because of his story, but because of the fact that he joined yesterday, and posted this story only. Who joins a forum and discloses this kind of problem, when it relates to this forum in absolutely no way whatsoever. I think this is posted by some sort of spam bot.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Apex said:

I call shenanigans, not because of his story, but because of the fact that he joined yesterday, and posted this story only. Who joins a forum and discloses this kind of problem, when it relates to this forum in absolutely no way whatsoever. I think this is posted by some sort of spam bot.
Heh. I have a reason for it, but I don't think many of us are prepared to acquire such knowledge, so again, maybe another day.

Also: "She" is a human. Not a cat.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Vexsistential said:
Apex said:

Heh. I have a reason for it, but I don't think many of us are prepared to acquire such knowledge, so again, maybe another day.

Also: "She" is a human. Not a cat.

I found out. My mind is blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work