Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's mine.
BootLogo.png

Might add my social usernames later, since the "This is jeffy's switch" part is moreso a "just in case I lose it" thing, but also a cool customization thing.

Maybe if I end up feeling like it for some reason, I'll probably smash Goldleaf and Awoo installer together, and put myself in there.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made this using a image i just found on google. i don't know about you but i think it turned out alright
That’s very nice. You should edit your post and put a thumbnail up so people can see it while browsing. I almost missed it!

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
BootLogo_contact.png

Here's the updated bootlogo (png format for quality reasons; switch uses bmp of course) with contact info.
Graphics were all done in Paint on a mouse (as is usual for me) and the glowing effect (to make it look a bit more nice on the switch itself imo) was done with Photoshop CS6.
switchboot2.png
As you can see, I went with the smaller drawing of myself since it just looked better. I know the bootlogo supports more than 2 colors, but it was nice to use just B/W, kinda fun ngl.

supertaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its still working? because it doesn´t work for me even from the downloaded images from here. With the right format and rotated. I have this on my sd hekate_ipl

customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp

and not working.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Its still working? because it doesn´t work for me even from the downloaded images from here. With the right format and rotated. I have this on my sd hekate_ipl

customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp

and not working.
You don't need the logopath=/bootlogo.bmp stuff iirc. Is it really correctly formatted? X8 R8 G8 B8?

Reactions: Alexander1970

supertaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You don't need the logopath=/bootlogo.bmp stuff iirc. Is it really correctly formatted? X8 R8 G8 B8?
where do i need to put it then?

And yes. Just exported the picture in Gimp and checked that options. I cannot get it to work not even with the posted over here.

Last edited by supertaco,

leathan7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i need to put it then?

And yes. Just exported the picture in Gimp and checked that options. I cannot get it to work not even with the posted over here.

I exported it as a 32 bit image in gimp and it worked fine but I selected A8 R8 G8 B8 (not X8 R8 G8 B8 I think that one is actually 24bits of color and the X8 are unused). I am not sure if that will matter but the A represents the 8 transparency bits I think so maybe?

If the (A8 R8 G8 B8) option not selectable try adding a layer to your image with nothing on it to force alpha.

I also might add I had to do the above for an image I found here that was already a bmp. It was not working unless I did the above.

I chose this one of mario with his middle figures up and I LOVE IT!:
Shoutout from half a decade later your sh** is da BEST <3

Last edited by leathan7,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)