Hacking Share your custom Hekate bootlogo thread

leathan7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have this boot logo to share with me?
Sorry if I misunderstood you but...

The hekate bootlogo is changed merely by placing the image you posted under Switch_SDCard:/bootloader/bootlogo.bmp

Open the file in gimp (it's open source freeware paint on crack) and add a layer (to force alpha) then save it as bootlogo.bmp and place it where I said above.

Are you asking someone to do the above for you? (if so here you go but you have to rename it to bootlogo: http://7h.gg/dl/android.bmp)

Last edited by leathan7,
Reactions: johw

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if I misunderstood you but...

The hekate bootlogo is changed merely by placing the image you posted under Switch_SDCard:/bootloader/bootlogo.bmp

Open the file in gimp (it's open source freeware paint on crack) and add a layer (to force alpha) then save it as bootlogo.bmp and place it where I said above.

Are you asking someone to do the above for you? (if so here you go but you have to rename it to bootlogo: http://7h.gg/dl/android.bmp)
thanks

Reactions: leathan7

CragT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have this boot logo to share with me?
I toyed around in photoshop for about an hour before getting aggravated with the gradient tool and giving up, but that is the LineageOS icon, would be pretty simple to recreate if you had the time.

chimot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks all will try this, but just to confirm it will not messing up our switch when we do firmware upgrades, right? for example from 16.00 to 17.00 (for all, HOZ, ATM, and Hekate)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1