shakey shakey

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't stop shaking.

I drank an energy drink about 4 hours ago. And I'm shaking right now.

I drink energy drinks all the time, no problem what so ever. I don't drink it every day, but maybe 3-4 cans a month? And I've never had this done to me before.

I'm shaking like a mutt and noticing a lot of things. My heart is beating somehwat fast too.

I also realized, I'm having a lot of trouble typing. Perhaps because I didn't eat anything yet today, the poison in the drunk went straight to my system with no troubles?

I don't think they'd let me perform heart surgery. Not like they would in the first place... but now they definitely won't.

I also realized every new "extremely short paragraph" starts with an I.

I need some CPR's.

Great video, so trippy.

And as I posted that youtube, I put in:

[youtube ][/ spoiler]

and now I just put in youtube=. God I love stuff.
Can you believe that?

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drank.jpg

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not all the time. This is the first time it happened to me from drinking a drink that isn't Big Buzz. I never get the shakes from energy drinks except big buzz does it to me. Am I making sense, I don't think I am.....

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not eating all day + energy drink = a hard crash. The drink sends your body into overdrive, but not eating means you have no fuel to back that up. Go eat and you'll feel a bit better.

Edit: VVV I lol'd. As soon as I saw "Shakey shakey", I thought "I am a random windstorm..."

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
Not eating all day + energy drink = a hard crash. The drink sends your body into overdrive, but not eating means you have no fuel to back that up. Go eat and you'll feel a bit better.

Stuffing my face with pizza + cheese bagels and cream cheese. Good thing I don't get acne.

twinretrowhatever you put here im too lazy to fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can you just edit the save file on a PC?