Hacking ShadowNAND?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Don't mean to be rude or anything but what's the point of this? I mean you essentially mod your 3ds to pirate games which are installed on the SD card so yeah. I mean it would be nice I guess but I don't get why this would be any better than the SD card method other than faster boot speed

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't mean to be rude or anything but what's the point of this? I mean you essentially mod your 3ds to pirate games which are installed on the SD card so yeah. I mean it would be nice I guess but I don't get why this would be any better than the SD card method other than faster boot speed
a) sweg
b) it will be at least slightly harder for ninty to notice if you send it to them for repair

Last edited by Nyap,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It bothers some people that their console can't boot without the SD card in like a normal console would. It bothers me a bit too, but I can live with it.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk actually
but I guess if I had a new 3ds I'd want the clock speed feature
You can still do that using NTR-CFW. And NTR-CFW does it a bit better actually, since you can turn it on or off at will both ingame and while in the home menu.

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It bothers some people that their console can't boot without the SD card in like a normal console would. It bothers me a bit too, but I can live with it.

You can still do that using NTR-CFW. And NTR-CFW does it a bit better actually, since you can turn it on or off at will both ingame and while in the home menu.
I don't like NTR CFW, and I'm not particularly bothered that I need the SD card, but it would be pretty cool if I didn't have to :)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a) sweg
b) it will be at least slightly harder for ninty to notice if you send it to them for repair
c) but should ba a) in importance: streetpass and step counter for those morning you forgot your SD in the computer
d) web browser = n3ds youtube

Last edited by Ryccardo,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
c) but should ba a) in importance: streetpass and step counter for those morning you forgot your SD in the computer
d) web browser = n3ds youtube
most games are pretty useless without an SD card though.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah, are any of those features "most games"? :)
(streetpass operates entirely from internal storage)
You can't even start Mii Plaza without a card. Afaik.

Unless you want to carry around an SDcard-less 3DS just for the sake of Streetpass hits?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-