Shadow Tower and Rune Factory 3 Scans

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New scans from Famitsu have finally risen up. Take a gander at them below.

Shadow Tower Scans
77028_3434551_122_20lo.jpg

77030_2403162_122_218lo.jpg

Rune Factory 3 Scans
runefactory3a_1236x1530_.jpg

runefactory3b_1242x1538_.jpg

News Source: GoNintendo

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is Rune Factory 3 for DS? And Shadow Tower for Wii? I can't find where it says what. But if Rune Factory 3 is for DS, well, I gotta finish 2 since that's the one I started...

EDIT: Nevermind, did a little comparison of the graphics, and I guess Shadow Tower will be for Wii and Rune Factory 3 for DS.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
Is Rune Factory 3 for DS? And Shadow Tower for Wii? I can't find where it says what. But if Rune Factory 3 is for DS, well, I gotta finish 2 since that's the one I started...

EDIT: Nevermind, did a little comparison of the graphics, and I guess Shadow Tower will be for Wii and Rune Factory 3 for DS.

.... you didn't see the giant WII on Shadow Tower? Rune Factory says DS too, but it's not as noticeable as the Shadow Tower, as it was a water mark over it.

Looking foward to Rune Factory 3 even if the main char. looks like another metrosexual Vaan, and Shadow Tower looks interesting.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
geminisama said:
Cablephish said:

.... you didn't see the giant WII on Shadow Tower? Rune Factory says DS too, but it's not as noticeable as the Shadow Tower, as it was a water mark over it.

Looking foward to Rune Factory 3 even if the main char. looks like another metrosexual Vaan, and Shadow Tower looks interesting.
Haha, I just noticed the giant letters Wii for Shadow Tower, and I can now kind of see the DS obstructed at the top, lol.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the graphics of RF3, it was kinda obvious that it'd be for the DS. Graphics look relatively similar to the first 2 games. Wonder if RF3'll take advantage of anything new that the DSi brought to the table.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D