setting up M3Zero for DSi 1.4U

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by jbach44, Sep 15, 2009.

Sep 15, 2009

setting up M3Zero for DSi 1.4U by jbach44 at 4:11 AM (2,821 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jbach44
    OP

Newcomer jbach44 Member

United States
    ok, this has prolly been asdked before but...
    I am getting an M3Zero (prolly tomorrow) and used to have an R4i-SDHC, I still have the micro SD cards loaded and all, what will I need to change to use this with my DSi? (aside from the obvious, like the r4 software)

2. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    The answer to your question can be found here.

All necessary files for the M3i Zero (firmware, 1.4 core update) are linked at the very top of this post.

3. jbach44
    OP

Newcomer jbach44 Member

United States
    thank you very much :>

4. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    There is also a basic guide how to update the f_core file and install the loaders in my signature under (M3i Zero Review) [​IMG]

5. jbach44
    OP

Newcomer jbach44 Member

United States
    thank you all for the help, I found out why it took so long, seems the company I ordered it from, in turn had to order it from the manufacturer, on the plus side, I got an 8GB MicroSD with it (only ordered the M3Zero), possably for my trouble, it was written on the order form as well :>

anyway, I set the card up, works fine, just converting all my mem cards to M3 (used to have an R4i-SDHC red box), I like having 2 options for menu systems, but I kinda liked the R4i's menu system a hair more (so far anyway), i'm sure i'll adjust lol

now to find some more homebrew