Hacking setting up luma again after broken sd card

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a new 3ds and luma 3ds was already installed.. however, i ran out of sd card space, and when i went to transfer the data, the sd card snapped in half, rendering it useless, so now i have to start over with a new sd card..

now i already have had luma set up , so if i boot up with no sd card and hold select i can access the luma config settings, but my question is , where in the 3ds hack guide do i start in terms of setting my new sd card up so i can actually get back into luma

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i seem to be running into a strange issue now.. i was able to boot back in with a new card.. but then after the system rebooted, it wouldnt boot up again, and when i put my sd card in my pc, it appears the 3ds corrupted the sd card and needs a complete format again.. but this is the 2nd time its corrupted the card while i was trying to get it back up and running.. could this be a reader issue on the system itself?

adrienabadie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Something like that happened to me a few months ago. It turned out to be the adapter (I deduced it had to be, because it happened multiple times with 3 different sd cards, and on two completely different computers) But to be completely sure the first thing you should do is check your sd card with H2testw by doing a full write+verify (The sd card must be empty). Try doing the test with a different adapter (if you use one) if you can too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(