Hacking Setting up iPlayer

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I have a question with adding Moonshell to the iPlayer, u know how u have the moonshl2 folder? and 3 different .nds files that run it? so I copied the moonshl2 folder to /_system/plugins and I also copied the 3 nds files to the same moonshl2 folder, and I try to run any of the 3, I get an erro and cant boot it up? (I selected Homebrew from the main menu). And yes I have copied the IPLY.nds to /_system/plugins/moonshl2/resetme/ directory...

moonshl2.nds -> Please start "moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds" when stopped at this screen

moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds - > Plese confirm weether to have copied a new moonshel2 folder. It is impossible when arranging it besides the root of SD card

moonshl2_AltLoader_DKPr27 -> DLDI ID: Iply, DLDI name: iPlayer (slot-1), initializing Libfat done. accolating moonshell..... allocate failed

Why is it not working? Do I drag all hombrew to the /_system/plugins ??

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
Ok so I have a question with adding Moonshell to the iPlayer, u know how u have the moonshl2 folder? and 3 different .nds files that run it? so I copied the moonshl2 folder to /_system/plugins and I also copied the 3 nds files to the same moonshl2 folder, and I try to run any of the 3, I get an erro and cant boot it up? (I selected Homebrew from the main menu). And yes I have copied the IPLY.nds to /_system/plugins/moonshl2/resetme/ directory...
moonshl2.nds -> Please start "moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds" when stopped at this screen
moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds - > Plese confirm weether to have copied a new moonshel2 folder. It is impossible when arranging it besides the root of SD card
moonshl2_AltLoader_DKPr27 -> DLDI ID: Iply, DLDI name: iPlayer (slot-1), initializing Libfat done. accolating moonshell..... allocate failed
I really don't understand how you can read this line and miss it...you set up moonshell2 just like EVERY other flashcart...just put the moonshl2 folder in the root of the microSD...

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
haddad said:
I really don't understand how you can read this line and miss it...you set up moonshell2 just like EVERY other flashcart...just put the moonshl2 folder in the root of the microSD...

ty
happy.gif
lol I should have thought of that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1