Setting up iPlayer

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by haddad, Mar 14, 2011.

Mar 14, 2011

Setting up iPlayer by haddad at 12:19 AM (772 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. haddad
    OP

Member haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Ok so I have a question with adding Moonshell to the iPlayer, u know how u have the moonshl2 folder? and 3 different .nds files that run it? so I copied the moonshl2 folder to /_system/plugins and I also copied the 3 nds files to the same moonshl2 folder, and I try to run any of the 3, I get an erro and cant boot it up? (I selected Homebrew from the main menu). And yes I have copied the IPLY.nds to /_system/plugins/moonshl2/resetme/ directory...

moonshl2.nds -> Please start "moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds" when stopped at this screen

moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds - > Plese confirm weether to have copied a new moonshel2 folder. It is impossible when arranging it besides the root of SD card

moonshl2_AltLoader_DKPr27 -> DLDI ID: Iply, DLDI name: iPlayer (slot-1), initializing Libfat done. accolating moonshell..... allocate failed

Why is it not working? Do I drag all hombrew to the /_system/plugins ??

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    I really don't understand how you can read this line and miss it...you set up moonshell2 just like EVERY other flashcart...just put the moonshl2 folder in the root of the microSD...

3. haddad
    OP

Member haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    ty [​IMG] lol I should have thought of that