SetRegion-GUI by wad11656 fix/increase PS1 games compatibility with PSP and PSVita.

SetRegion-GUI by: wad 11656

Convert the region sectors of PS1 .bin disc images (without modifying the game's display resolution).

ScreenShot.png
ScreenShot.png

I want to share with you for those who are interested in playing PS1 on PSP and PSVita Adrenaline a great GUI recently released created by our friend wad11656 who helped me a lot to fix PS1 games on PSP and Vita mainly because they have an incredibly updated compatibility list tenacious, I've never seen anything like it for a mostly solo job like what he did for this list.

But the GITHub page of SetRegion-GUI, by wad11656, is more than a GUI, it's a complete tutorial, didactic and with workarounds so that everything goes as smoothly as possible in an attempt to make a game that doesn't work on portables become functional.

I recommend this excellent work to everyone:

>>> SetRegion-GUI

Last edited by The_Ho,

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes, you can see it clearly when selecting a character or playing in Oxide Station. Don't pay attention to that ID though, just use pop-fe, it already has a config that fixes the lag.
thank you thank you!! i will create my own custom CTR Eboot and use the config and i know from your words that it is better than the PSN ones...

Last edited by OPPAI_DAISUKI,
Reactions: Webardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4