Set Up and Review of Supercard DSOnei

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dsonei-card.png

A full set up and video review of the Supercard DSOnei. Showing all the functions of the DSOnei, features and much more.

Note: This is uploaded to youtube because something is wrong with the video server's here at Temp.[/p]

[youtube]MgrEhl2EUPg[/youtube]​

icon11.gif
DSOnei Firmware
icon26.gif
Official GBAtemp review of the Supercard DSOnei by Opium

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
You notice how there was no setup part? Yeah that's nice. :/ I wish someone would give me DSOnei for free.

Cuz the setup is pretty simple, you drag and drop the firmware and that is it

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
-_-" that isn't the point. Your video is TITLED "Setup and Review"...its like false advertisement...And the setup up for ALL FLASHCARTS is a drag and drop of the kernel, so are you meaning to say that you have realized that setting up a flashcart REALLY doesn't take that much brains and decided to leave those sections out (which then your title would be wrong), or are you going to add back in the pointless setup that practically ANYONE should be able to figure out and have your video actually show what your title says it does?

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
-_-" that isn't the point. Your video is TITLED "Setup and Review"...its like false advertisement...And the setup up for ALL FLASHCARTS is a drag and drop of the kernel, so are you meaning to say that you have realized that setting up a flashcart REALLY doesn't take that much brains and decided to leave those sections out (which then your title would be wrong), or are you going to add back in the pointless setup that practically ANYONE should be able to figure out and have your video actually show what your title says it does?

So do u guys want to see the setup? Lol, ppl say the setup part is pointless so that is why I dont show it. And I did tell u guys HOW TO DO IT, so that is why I said Setup LOL

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol I told u guys where to get the firmware and what do do, that is the "setup part", lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?