seriously let's just think for a sec

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i died in future or soon who gets my video game collections and consoles i have ps1 ps2 fat and slim ps3 ps4 pro as well xbox consoles like xbox classic xbox360 xboxone xbox series x and nintendo consoles like gamcube wii and switches i don't have wiiu that thing sucks so who gets my video game collections as well as my chili dogs and halapeno food collection it sounds like a dark sick joke,right? what if it isnt

Do you have someone to take your console and video games collections if you are dead in the future
:wub::rolleyes::ph34r::ninja::evil::tpi::grog::toot::teach::bow::shit::whip::yaywii::yay3ds::switch::sp::gba::discuss::yaypsp::yayswitch::yaysp::yayone::yayps3::yaypsp:
Post automatically merged:

and handhelds like psp psvita tv and gb gbc gba ds 3ds

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i died in future or soon who gets my video game collections and consoles i have ps1 ps2 fat and slim ps3 ps4 pro as well xbox consoles like xbox classic xbox360 xboxone xbox series x and nintendo consoles like gamcube wii and switches i don't have wiiu that thing sucks so who gets my video game collections as well as my chili dogs and halapeno food collection it sounds like a dark sick joke,right? what if it isnt

Do you have someone to take your console and video games collections if you are dead in the future
:wub::rolleyes::ph34r::ninja::evil::tpi::grog::toot::teach::bow::shit::whip::yaywii::yay3ds::switch::sp::gba::discuss::yaypsp::yayswitch::yaysp::yayone::yayps3::yaypsp:
Post automatically merged:

and handhelds like psp psvita tv and gb gbc gba ds 3ds

It is funny you are starting to sound more and more like @krzys4x

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no seriously who takes your video games consoles and video games collections if you died in future specially when you have big collection like my collection and dildo collections if you have those
:mellow:
tbh, i don't care. I'll be dead, that's someone else's problem now.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Physical games is like any other item.

Virtual/digital games is started to be tested in court and will probably depend upon the laws surrounding such things where you are at. The whole death aspect of ownership of digital goods being both a lesser considered aspect of it (a few dabbling with resale being where many look, in the US the courts having pussed out and kicked the can over to legislators who are too busy sucking off the copyright holder lobby to actually do anything) but will probably be the hammer used to break it all open*.
In some places your Steam library might then effectively die with you, in others it might be another login, in others still it might be merged with others and possibly taxed depending upon market value of the games (which could be considerable for some out of print).

If you are asking for what is written in my will then I don't have one. The fate then will probably be sold if whichever of my siblings or parents is clued up enough to realise what it is worth, burned in a pit in the garden or donated to a charity shop who might well be delighted with their good fortune.

*so you were 10 in 1995 for the PS1, could go earlier but will take this as mainstream tipping point. 2050 they turn 65 and with the degree of fat bastardness within gaming circles the avalanche of lawsuits when uncle childless' copy of whatever long since no longer published because lawyers make the world less fun games gets blocked despite him being able to resell while alive is probably going to be incredibly fierce or possibly legally interesting (my montana llc owns my games as well as my sports car?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto