OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
4bc333970f67a_featured_without_text_sams.jpg

Take advantage of this Serious Weekend Deal and save 75% on Serious Sam HD: The First and Second Encounter as well as the newly released Gold Edition!

Offer expires on 9/27 (Mon) at 10AM PDT.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition
Normal price = $39.99
Sale price = $10.00 75% off
Genre: Action
Developer: Croteam
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Release Date: Sep 23, 2010
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Normal price = $14.99
Sale price = $3.74 75% off
Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Metascore (metacritic.com) = 68/100

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Normal price = $19.99
Sale price = $4.99 75% off
Title: Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Release Date: Apr 28, 2010
Languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French

Looks like a shinier and swarmier Doom, which isn't bad. No idea if I'm gonna buy it yet. Video reviews, enlighten me...

EDIT: SALE HAS ENDED.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty fun, especially multiplayer. It's like Doom, but with lots of people, and tons of secrets. Funny attitude in the series too. Great game.

I'd especially look at buying Serious Sam 2 HD, as I don't think there's been a crack for it yet.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a fan of these games, so as cheap as they are, I'll pass. I did get Garry's mod today though, for 50% of the normal price.

It's just a shame I can't play it yet, because I don't have any Source games. Oh well, I'll get one at the next Steam sale.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
I'm not a fan of these games, so as cheap as they are, I'll pass. I did get Garry's mod today though, for 50% of the normal price.

It's just a shame I can't play it yet, because I don't have any Source games. Oh well, I'll get one at the next Steam sale.
!!!
Purchased.
And already freakin' loving it. Seems to bring out my sadistic nature a bit though.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:

You'll be waiting for a long time..... Or you can just buy it from the stores for $30, I did I got hl2dm and day of defeat source and counterstrike source with the beta =D

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
tails100 said:
Maikel Steneker said:

You'll be waiting for a long time..... Or you can just buy it from the stores for $30, I did I got hl2dm and day of defeat source and counterstrike source with the beta =D
Why buy that in stores when you can get TOB for cheaper on Steam?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...