Hacking Serial number XAJ70046

ReannaN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Looking to buy a switch with the above serial number which is in the “possibly patched” category.

Worried about buying it and wasting yet more money

Anyone had switches with similar serial number and found that it was unpatched?

Thanks

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
that's your best bet, plus can return for free same day with no questions (I've done this like 3 times when i was first searching for one haha)

IcyMeme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I am based in south east London, nearest Costco’s would be Thurrock?
go Cex since you based in London I bought unpatched one last week, the Cex employer was kind enough to let me check the serial number on two switches before buying, he even said to me I don't think those units are patched if you want to mod it.

just a tip before buying a switch go on this site 'damota' and enter the serial number. good luck

ReannaN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
that's your best bet, plus can return for free same day with no questions (I've done this like 3 times when i was first searching for one haha)
Haha did they ask you why they kept returning?

Online on Costco’s it looks like they only have bundles. They don’t always have everything in the shop!

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
Best buy always let's me check the serials. They dont care.
Bestbuy aren’t in the UK.

Haha did they ask you why they kept returning?

Online on Costco’s it looks like they only have bundles. They don’t always have everything in the shop!

Nope, no questions, Costco never ask any questions! I wouldn’t buy online, just go into one of the warehouses and ask for one, as soon as they give you check the serial and if it’s no good say can they get you an older one. If no luck just return it the next day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...