Hacking Serial for a guaranteed exploitable 3DS XL?

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to double check incase the info I have is old, I live in the UK. If I were to find a 3DS XL with (Sxx1153xxxx x) or lower it will 'definitely' have exploitable firmware?

I figure I should try and get one now while I'm waiting to see what happens with the whole gateway bricking thing once they release their next firmware, just want to make sure what I buy will definitely be good since a lot of stores don't really allow returning of consoles unless they're faulty.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to double check incase the info I have is old, I live in the UK. If I were to find a 3DS XL with (Sxx1153xxxx x) or lower it will 'definitely' have exploitable firmware?

I figure I should try and get one now while I'm waiting to see what happens with the whole gateway bricking thing once they release their next firmware, just want to make sure what I buy will definitely be good since a lot of stores don't really allow returning of consoles unless they're faulty.

No chance for a guaranteed <4.5 3ds XL. It's simply a high chance that it is <4.5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1