Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
[youtube]puUS3X4Mf3g[/youtube]​

On September 22nd, 2011, Japanese gamers will be enjoying a wonderful looking hack-n-slash game known as Senran Kagura. The game will feature a few playable characters, a story line, nice animations, hack-n-slash fun, and something to entice teenage boys! Really! Check around the 1:48 minute mark of the video to see what we are talking about. Here is hoping this game comes to North America unchanged! Please feel free to discuss your thoughts about this game, a N. American release, your desire for a hacked 3DS and translation patches, etc, or head over to the GBATemp TV discussion to post your thoughts.

icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
GBATemp TV On-going Discussion

kniteowl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is this the reason why they region locked the 3ds? lol

the girls losing their clothes the more damage they take was a little perverted but ah well....

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Wasnt there a similar game on PSP, Icchi soken or something.....

edit: i think it was called Ikki Tousen

The video game was called: Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist or Ikkitōsen Erokuento Fisuto or something like that if i remember correctly.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
Wasnt there a similar game on PSP, Icchi soken or something.....

edit: i think it was called Ikki Tousen

The video game was called: Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist or Ikkit?sen Erokuento Fisuto or something like that if i remember correctly.
You'd remember right, I think this is what you're talking about

10042720086244.jpg

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
that's why I think that region lock sucks, I played plenty of Japanese games on my €NDS without problem, and now... I think its stupid idea to have 2 3DS-s just to play what you want to play!

and Ikkitosen is game after manga/anime in which, like in Senran Kagura, the more damage character get, the more clothes comes off!

It's too bad that some of the best games are never localized. I'm not saying that this is the best game, but 3DS game library at this moment is not big.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it will be released in the US, the great enemy we call moral guardians will go after it and cause a shitstorm. I hate moral guardians, they should go jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, they are the reason we don't get nice things. I like the fact the VA for Katsuragi (Yuu Kobayashi) most likely is into lolis (it was said in the nico only interview), the actual thing she said was "I like the character role I was casted because I like cute little girls", ironic because Katsuragi's bio states that she has a loli complex as well.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally watched the trailer and after seeing the actual action part the fighting gameplay, I have to say this would be really cool if it came to NA and other countries besides Japan. It looks like it would be really fun, and I think if Onechanbara can get localized this should too.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kniteowl said:
Is this the reason why they region locked the 3ds? lol

the girls losing their clothes the more damage they take was a little perverted but ah well....
The same thing happens in Dragon Ball Z, I don't see a problem with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto