Hacking Selling SXOS switch - what to consider?

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Cool is that easy to find?

I assume by patching emuNAND you still recommending removing auto-RCM and booting into the OFW with the jig? And you think thats like 99% safe now?

Or am I still ok booting into OFW (and going online) via the SXOS menu?

Thanks so much again!

If you want to choose boot original firmware from the SXOS menu, the odds of getting banned are about as low as running emunand, as in nothing has ever been reported. I do exactly this because I prefer having auto-rcm enabled, as opposed to constantly removing the joycon. I have used this system over a year- no ban. 2 of my other friends use this method aswell one with hekate and another like myself prefers the SX menu. Neither are banned. Oh I should mention too, I use online all the time in ofw.

Reactions: pbb76

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to choose boot original firmware from the SXOS menu, the odds of getting banned are about as low as running emunand, as in nothing has ever been reported. I do exactly this because I prefer having auto-rcm enabled, as opposed to constantly removing the joycon. I have used this system over a year- no ban. 2 of my other friends use this method aswell one with hekate and another like myself prefers the SX menu. Neither are banned. Oh I should mention too, I use online all the time in ofw.

Awesome, thank you for the info!! Feel a lot more confident about keeping the Switch now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1