Hacking Selling Questions GateWay3DS Yes or no?

Clonetrper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i sell my Gateway 3DS flash card here? cause i have one that does works but i have a 3DS on 8.0. it works but my 3ds won't play it sadly:( If i try to sell something on here will i get banned or what?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i sell my Gateway 3DS flash card here? cause i have one that does works but i have a 3DS on 8.0. it works but my 3ds won't play it sadly:( If i try to sell something on here will i get banned or what?

You can sell your Gateway once you hit 100 posts - after that you can access the GBAtemp trading forum.

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey, here in Egypt, many people are looking for gateway. It's very rare here. There is a facebook page for Egyptian nintendo gamers, and everyday there are posts for selling stuff, and I know a guy who is kind of working as a 2nd hand merchant for consoles and games, and all kinds of related stuff. If you like, I can easily find someone here who needs gateway, and you can sell it to them...

loco365

Trophies
XP
Clonetrper Funny enough I'm actually looking for one, just posted a thread, but I'm looking to beat eachmall's offer to me of $49, however, I'm inclined to also give my eachmall 20% discount coupon to anyone willing to beat their price, as well as tossing in some Club Nintendo games too, since it's not doing too well.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clonetrper Funny enough I'm actually looking for one, just posted a thread, but I'm looking to beat eachmall's offer to me of $49, however, I'm inclined to also give my eachmall 20% discount coupon to anyone willing to beat their price, as well as tossing in some Club Nintendo games too, since it's not doing too well.

how do you get it down to $49 on eachmall? it shows $59 and coupons don't work.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, here in Egypt, many people are looking for gateway. It's very rare here. There is a facebook page for Egyptian nintendo gamers, and everyday there are posts for selling stuff, and I know a guy who is kind of working as a 2nd hand merchant for consoles and games, and all kinds of related stuff. If you like, I can easily find someone here who needs gateway, and you can sell it to them...

Excellent cause i'm looking to buy a Gatway card :)

Maciek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If someone interested i have three gateways for sale. Price 75$ for each. The price includes shipment with tracking everywhere in the world. Regards!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up