Selling Questions GateWay3DS Yes or no?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Clonetrper, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Clonetrper
    OP

Clonetrper Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2014
    United States
    Can i sell my Gateway 3DS flash card here? cause i have one that does works but i have a 3DS on 8.0. it works but my 3ds won't play it sadly:( If i try to sell something on here will i get banned or what?

2. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    You can sell your Gateway once you hit 100 posts - after that you can access the GBAtemp trading forum.

3. Clonetrper
    OP

Clonetrper Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2014
    United States
    oh ok. cause i was going to sell it for $60.00. But Thank You Ryukouki

ipsdu and Ryukouki like this.
  4. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States

I got first dibs name your price anything reasonable :)

5. naughty_cat

naughty_cat GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2013
    Egypt
    Hey, here in Egypt, many people are looking for gateway. It's very rare here. There is a facebook page for Egyptian nintendo gamers, and everyday there are posts for selling stuff, and I know a guy who is kind of working as a 2nd hand merchant for consoles and games, and all kinds of related stuff. If you like, I can easily find someone here who needs gateway, and you can sell it to them...

6. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Clonetrper Funny enough I'm actually looking for one, just posted a thread, but I'm looking to beat eachmall's offer to me of $49, however, I'm inclined to also give my eachmall 20% discount coupon to anyone willing to beat their price, as well as tossing in some Club Nintendo games too, since it's not doing too well.

7. nervx

nervx GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2006
    Canada
    how do you get it down to $49 on eachmall? it shows $59 and coupons don't work.

8. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    It's a coupon they gave me recently. I've been a member there for well over two years. The coupon is for 20% off an entire purchase.

9. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States

Excellent cause i'm looking to buy a Gatway card :)

10. Maciek

Maciek Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2013
    Poland
    Warsaw, Poland
    If someone interested i have three gateways for sale. Price 75$ for each. The price includes shipment with tracking everywhere in the world. Regards!