TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
TrolleyDave said:
American Idol/Pop Idol/X-Factor/Big Brother contestants sell their soul to the devil!
ohmy.gif
lol so thats how they get on TV?

Simon Cowell is one of the devils soul collectors, can you give any other explanation! lol

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't watch them either. I tried it once and found myself sub-conciously trying to claw my eyes out and burst my eardrums so I avoid them all now. lol

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haiz, i just watch the earlier episodes for the lulz, after which, blah, if i want to listen to decent singing that's not that great but its not that bad, i will just listen to after-marriage britney.

Anyway, if the devils want my soul, i make sure that i get a magic lamp for that, or least a few wishes which are to be used for personal gains of cos
biggrin.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't sell my soul since there's nothing in the world worth selling it for. Anyway demons should not have my soul, it would slay most in a few seconds.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not the religious sort, but even if I was, I don't think a soul would be something you can just give away. That's like giving away, I don't know, your ability to ride a bike. Even in the hypothetical situation where souls are a reality, it's not a physical item or property to be parted with.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ace Gunman said:
I'm not the religious sort, but even if I was, I don't think a soul would be something you can just give away. That's like giving away, I don't know, your ability to ride a bike. Even in the hypothetical situation where souls are a reality, it's not a physical item or property to be parted with.
Personally, I am religious, but when it comes to this, in my opinion, our souls don't actually belong to us, so they aren't really ours to sell.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Ace Gunman said:
Personally, I am religious, but when it comes to this, in my opinion, our souls don't actually belong to us, so they aren't really ours to sell.
Is that like having a car on lease?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pliskron said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Ace Gunman said:
Is that like having a car on lease?
It's not like we have to rent them, if that's what you mean
laugh.gif

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
C175R said:
So who think this is possible?
I've heard lil wayne and other rappers did it.
do you guys believe in this?

BTW its not like i want it. i just wana hear everyones option.
Mine is: maybe yes. lol

Well obviously it didn't help him because he's still as shit (if not moreso) than he was in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Lil Wayne,Soulja boy,Gucci mane and all those other faggots give hip hop a bad name.

HEARDATBEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i could i would for something meaningful like being able to get away with anything without repercussions, even if it meant i was to burn in hell for eternity

AcidAce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if i could i will sell my soul for the powers of the devil and trick someone to sell their soul and use it for my own bidding hehe

dong1225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Sell your soul to the devil
2. Congratulation You're Winner!
3. ????????
4. Profit
5. Big Rigs Over the road.

Yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?