SEGA Genesis cartridge for multiple games.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where to get a Genesis cartridge that I can just put in a SD card with games on it, then play the games on a real genesis console?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think neoflash were supposed to have something come out at some point. neomd and I can not drag one up for sale with a few simple searches.
Others are generally homemade or a very rare one made during the days of the console.

Quite frankly though emulation has long been of near perfect (or better) quality and emulators are available for most systems (neogenesis on the xbox* would be my choice and probably about as expensive by the time all is said and done)

*there are a couple of adapter plans kicking around if that is your concern.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You can get carts with parrallell port connections from Tototek (http://www.tototek.com/), they work with the 32x as well. I'm not overly keen on them myself but it's about the closest you'll get to what you're looking for. If you want to go the retro route you're probably better off trying to hunt down an actual backup unit, although Megadrive ones are nearly impossible to find these days.
frown.gif

Like FAST says, emulation for the MD is great and is probably an easier and cheaper route until someone designs a proper flashcart with removable memory.

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
You can get carts with parrallell port connections from Tototek (http://www.tototek.com/), they work with the 32x as well. I'm not overly keen on them myself but it's about the closest you'll get to what you're looking for. If you want to go the retro route you're probably better off trying to hunt down an actual backup unit, although Megadrive ones are nearly impossible to find these days.
frown.gif

Like FAST says, emulation for the MD is great and is probably an easier and cheaper route until someone designs a proper flashcart with removable memory.

Yeah but I cannot find a way to emulate the "SONIC & KNUCKLES" add on and I really wanna play Knuckles in sonic 1 and 2.

porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
easy buy a wii, zelda tp , and a classic controller and enjoy perfect sega emulation on wii

btw there are sonic 1 + knuckles (hacked, so such thing without sprite swap) and sonic 2 + knuckles (legit) roms floating around

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
porchemasi said:
easy buy a wii, zelda tp , and a classic controller and enjoy perfect sega emulation on wii

btw there are sonic 1 + knuckles (hacked, so such thing without sprite swap) and sonic 2 + knuckles (legit) roms floating around

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $320+TAX!!

Also does sprite swap me "sonic looks like knuckles" or "you can actually climb up walls and fly"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...