Hacking Seems like SX OS will be sent 20th June

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
We have to boycott the shit out of them!!!

Seriously now, if they said that "it will be up in the next 48h" I'll wait until the 20th for the licenses to open up.

No use in crying that it isn't fair. We can't do shit about it anyways.

thequickbrownfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You do remember when at first they said Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.?
A lot of people made preorders based on this statement.

Now it's 18th and still nothing. Release date is still moving and unconfirmed. People aren't mad and it's surprising. They just patiently wait.
My comment on reddit about this whole situation got seriously downvoted. People replied - "wait longer", "you're impatient", "stop bitch*ng", and so on.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You do remember when at first they said Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.?

Now it's 18th and still nothing. Release date is still moving and unconfirmed. People aren't mad and it's surprising. They just patiently wait.
My comment on reddit about this whole situation got seriously downvoted. People replied - "wait longer", "you're impatient", "stop bitch*ng", and so on.
It’s the 19th

Reactions: thequickbrownfox

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
imagine soul of gazza theroy that the sx os is beta and max hasnt paid the devs yet is true
:D

actually whats not good is that they clearly stated its out on 15th and they didnt deliver, my guess is final tuning and polishing and maybe add a feature or 2

Last edited by Xandroz,

Wezaa

Trophies
XP
Country

Tbh, I agree with the people on Reddit. Haha.
I knew the moment I ordered my Pro (like the day after preordered opened) I wouldn't get it until at least 2 weeks after release due to it most likely having to come from China.
If just the OS were available right now and I had been emailed my key I still wouldn't give a shit and would be waiting for the dongle to arrive as I simply can pissing about with the PC/Phone and there are so many other things I can do with my day/life while I wait.
Surly there are other things you could be doing right now other than bitching about not having SX OS?

Go outside, read a book, watch a film, have a meal, play some games you already own.

I do agree that they need to get their shit together, they could also communicate a lot better. Just seriously, though, do something else other than sit on GBAtemp complaining. It isn't good for your health.

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah it sucks, but we're not talking about a big company like nintendo here. Manufacturing delays can happen and maybe it's just bad luck. Besides, we can't really complain about the product because said product isn't strictly legal (it's in a gray area)

15th was the day that they sent the orders to the resellers, of course that shipping delays can happen and things might not always go according to plan.

Now, I'll be pissed if they don't release SXOS until the 20th, by 11:59:59pm.

And of course that they still need to send the keys to the resellers, and the resellers need to send everyone that ordered. Dunno if this process is automated, but if it's manual we will also need to wait until we receive the key from the reseller.

Philipzou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I was generally talking about people who bitched in other threads that they should get it first since they paid more and how it would be unfair if OS only buyers get it before them. Probably never bought a digital game in their life so not familiar with midnight unlocks and preloads.
I really think TX could avoid this situation since there is no boot data but a license key in the pro version.If they shipped them to the resellers and the reviewers before 15th,everything solves.
But I guess that they really don`t care.Who knows?

thequickbrownfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Surly there are other things you could be doing right now other than bitching about not having SX OS?
Go outside, read a book, watch a film, have a meal, play some games you already own.
No, I don't have other things to do, I've cleared my schedule after 15th to be able to enjoy SX OS. Joking.
I'm sorry if my naging is really that difficult to handle, i thought it was "SX OS is delayed, bummer" thread.
But allright, I won't say anything else. I'm out.

Last edited by thequickbrownfox,

M-Gardevoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've preordered the SX Pro 17/05 knowing this will take a week or two depending on which shipping platform the reseller is using. It will not change my life, I just need licence key and inject this with my phone or my tablet PC. (Who's got an USB-A)

Just give to us this licence, JiG and Pro are pure bonus for me knowing I've got a modded Joy-Con.

Last edited by M-Gardevoir,

davad

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
We would like to inform you that the manufacturer did not dispatch to us the total stock ordered to fulfil the first batch of SX Pro.
Therefore we will be receiving smaller batches every week until we fulfill all pre orders.

First batch expected Friday 22nd, and second batch Friday the 29th June and so on…

Sincerely,

Online Trends

sauying

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I deal with China vendor, they said:

SX OS
The license will be shipped after 20th, they still waiting for TX for releasing the related license to them
They will email me once TX “release” it

SX Pro
Will be shipped out after 20th from China

Last edited by sauying,

hw121693

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I deal with China vendor, they said:

SX OS
The license will be shipped after 20th, they still waiting for TX for releasing the related license to them
They will email me once TX “release” it

SX Pro
Will be shipped out after 20th from China

You mean "axiogame"?

evans112682

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've preordered the SX Pro 17/05 knowing this will take a week or two depending on which shipping platform the reseller is using. It will not change my life, I just need licence key and inject this with my phone or my tablet PC. (Who's got an USB-A)

Just give to us this licence, JiG and Pro are pure bonus for me knowing I've got a modded Joy-Con.

I asked ModChipsDirect if I would receive my key by email while I wait on the XS Pro jig and dongle to arrive. This is what they responded:

"No
thats not how it works
the key is embedded on the device
it is not emailed"

So, SX OS only buyers will get to play with the OS early if keys are releasing this week. They also told me that they are "hoping" my batch arrives by the end of the month .I may just cancel my pre-order and buy the OS if it releases this week .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY