Hacking seeking HELP .. DSTTi with DSi XL

helsahi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HELP!! I have been racking myself crazy trying to get my DSTTi cards to work in one of my DSi XL. I have been to many forums, the company website that made these cards, tried updates and still need help!!!!

One XL has version 1.4U and both work great in it. no problem at all.

The other has version 1.43U and neither of them will work. the XL sees that it on the main menu but when I tap on the icon to load it of course that dreaded

** error has occured press and hold power button ** blah blah blah. I am starting to think it is the system and not either card when they are put in.

I have been to the ndstt.com site and download all possible files to get this to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do see this is a common problem among other people but I do not have a R4 or a ack(whatever its called). I have sent the ndstt.com an email for help and of course after 3 days I have not heard back. hoping someone could show me the light and help me get my 2nd system working with either card.
thanks!!

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did a quick google search and this is what I found.
You just need to update the firmware on the cards.
I've never used a DSTTi so use these files at your own risk!

helsahi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HELP!! I have been racking myself crazy trying to get my DSTTi cards to work in one of my DSi XL. I have been to many forums, the company website that made these cards, tried updates and still need help!!!!

One XL has version 1.4U and both work great in it. no problem at all.

The other has version 1.43U and neither of them will work. the XL sees that it on the main menu but when I tap on the icon to load it of course that dreaded

** error has occured press and hold power button ** blah blah blah. I am starting to think it is the system and not either card when they are put in.

I have been to the ndstt.com site and download all possible files to get this to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do see this is a common problem among other people but I do not have a R4 or a ack(whatever its called). I have sent the ndstt.com an email for help and of course after 3 days I have not heard back. hoping someone could show me the light and help me get my 2nd system working with either card.
thanks!!

Thanks justchillin .... I was thinking of the memory card needing the update I wasn't looking at the bigger picture and needing to update the actual dstti card ...
I downloaded the update for 1.43 version and did the update in the 1.4 (the one it worked in) and bam the update went with no problem. it was such a relief to see it work ... thanks for pointing out the fact of updating the actual dstti card itself .... learning as i go along i guess!!! this stuff is new to me ... LOL stupid to say i saw it that way but I was trying to way out every possible problem and thought I had no where else to turn with this card!!!! cheers!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16