seeking HELP .. DSTTi with DSi XL

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by helsahi, Dec 20, 2011.

Dec 20, 2011
  1. helsahi
    OP

Newcomer helsahi Newbie

Canada
    HELP!! I have been racking myself crazy trying to get my DSTTi cards to work in one of my DSi XL. I have been to many forums, the company website that made these cards, tried updates and still need help!!!!

One XL has version 1.4U and both work great in it. no problem at all.

The other has version 1.43U and neither of them will work. the XL sees that it on the main menu but when I tap on the icon to load it of course that dreaded

** error has occured press and hold power button ** blah blah blah. I am starting to think it is the system and not either card when they are put in.

I have been to the ndstt.com site and download all possible files to get this to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do see this is a common problem among other people but I do not have a R4 or a ack(whatever its called). I have sent the ndstt.com an email for help and of course after 3 days I have not heard back. hoping someone could show me the light and help me get my 2nd system working with either card.
    thanks!!

2. JustChillin1414

Member JustChillin1414 <3 Tiny Tina

Canada
    Did a quick google search and this is what I found.
    You just need to update the firmware on the cards.
    I've never used a DSTTi so use these files at your own risk!

3. helsahi
    OP

Newcomer helsahi Newbie

Canada
    Thanks justchillin .... I was thinking of the memory card needing the update I wasn't looking at the bigger picture and needing to update the actual dstti card ...
    I downloaded the update for 1.43 version and did the update in the 1.4 (the one it worked in) and bam the update went with no problem. it was such a relief to see it work ... thanks for pointing out the fact of updating the actual dstti card itself .... learning as i go along i guess!!! this stuff is new to me ... LOL stupid to say i saw it that way but I was trying to way out every possible problem and thought I had no where else to turn with this card!!!! cheers!!