Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Azarvc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats fine,

it should load the title screen, then you click tap to start and you get that, etc.

just make sure you downloaded the right file from the DIS service, and make sure you copy it back to your NAND
System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare -> SD -> Game -> Copy

Right, and I tried tap to start several times to get it to freak out and nothing happened.

I've tried a few times to re-download sudoko, move it to my SD card, move it to my PC, patch it via DIS, re-name it to overwrite original, move it to my SD card, copy it back to system. (I think I've down that at least 3 times)

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Right, and I tried tap to start several times to get it to freak out and nothing happened.

I've tried a few times to re-download sudoko, move it to my SD card, move it to my PC, patch it via DIS, re-name it to overwrite original, move it to my SD card, copy it back to system. (I think I've down that at least 3 times)
your SD Card is formatted as FAT32?
and what do you mean by "freak out"?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly, this one is going a bit weird. From what you sent and if i did not make a mistake, it should have finished a long time ago. I'll triple check the movable_part1.sed again.
EDIT: OH MY GOD IM STUPID.
i have qa couple movablep1 now and only checked the first 4 numbers.
you need to clean up..... mines emtpy all the time, and i keep them in rar files on my dropbox for each user :)

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you need to clean up..... mines emtpy all the time, and i keep them in rar files on my dropbox for each user :)
yea, did that now.

That's unfortunate lol. Still, thanks for the help and sorry for making you lose so much time
continuing with the id0 injected to the correct one - it's the same as the one you sent me originally now, sorry for blaming you. (continuing at offset +-600)
It shows old 3DS again now, guess we just have a bad hit here.

Sorry.

Holiday_Ougi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yea, did that now.

continuing with the id0 injected to the correct one - it's the same as the one you sent me originally now, sorry for blaming you. (continuing at offset +-600)
It shows old 3DS again now, guess we just have a bad hit here.

Sorry.

Doesn't old 3ds appears on some new 3ds models tho? Like those that have been system transferred to?

Holiday_Ougi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It does, then this Seed may take (even me) days to mine if that is the case - is it a new3DS or old 3DS?

You know what... He finally sent me a photo of the console after I asked him to do it. It's an old 3ds xl. He thought since he just bought it, it was new. Yeah........

Reactions: Hunter

Azarvc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your SD Card is formatted as FAT32?
and what do you mean by "freak out"?

Sorry, by freak out I meant tap start in sudoku then white screen with the error.

Both my sd cards that I've tried are fat32.... They came in the 3ds I'm working on, and an extra that I had lying around and reformatted to fat32. Is there a specific cluster size I could double check?

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, by freak out I meant tap start in sudoku then white screen with the error.

Both my sd cards that I've tried are fat32.... They came in the 3ds I'm working on, and an extra that I had lying around and reformatted to fat32. Is there a specific cluster size I could double check?
uhm. if you get the error of failing to load the .nds file, that's exactly what you want. continue with the last step (Section three) here: https://marenthyu.de/3ds/DIS.html

EDIT: Ah wait, you mean you try to get it but it doesn't happen?

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Exactly, I try to get it to error but it lets me play sudoku instead, haha.
That's weird. Care to share the build numbers on the jenkins website? I'm curious as to what the console output may be, maybe it has hints as to what's happening.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Hunter,

Azarvc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Root
ZERtj6f.png

DSIWare Folder

oIyVQWo.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i've just manually rebuilt it for him

https://jenkins.nelthorya.net/job/DSIHaxInjector/706/

would be his latest build

SUCCESS! Sudoku loaded up normally, tapped to enter the game and it finally failed.

Reactions: Hunter

Azarvc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SUCCESS! Sudoku loaded up normally, tapped to enter the game and it finally failed.

Thank you to everyone who has graciously donated their time to help me out with this 3ds. I finally have it hacked and it will be on it's way to my friend's daughter tomorrow. Thank you all again, you're awesome!

Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT