lildaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DX is sold out of r4's and I was wondering the next cheapest place to get one. thanks in advances.
biggrin.gif

Update: for those who maybe looking for an R4/having the same question as me.

Gameyeeeah - $35 + 7.9 shipping (12-18day) or 20 shipping (3-5 days)
https://www.realhotstuff.com/ - $39.99 + 7.2 shipping (2-3 days) [5% coupon code: rhs2007]
http://www.nxpgame.com - $39.98 + 5.60 shipping (2-3 days) or 2.99 (5-7 days) [10% coupon code: a2007]

if the coupon doesnt work. try google it.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Clickshop.com (£19.99 p&p very cheap for UK'ers, not so sure with overseas postage added though)

Unfortunately also out of stock here at the moment

lildaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the help, but realhot/gameyeeeah/Clickshop are cheap but shipping kills the deal. I might just wait til DX gets more in stock. Doesnt anyone have a time frame of when that will happen? thanks

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't necessarily be late, no. DealExtreme were recently sold out for a few days only, then had the R4 in stock for another few days, and are now sold out again. For all we know, they might have some more tomorrow.

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shipping at Gameyeeeah is generally around $5, but that's only for the R4. Just add whatever items you want to your cart, create an account, and go to the checkout.

tipsy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wow, I was just gonna recommend this site to you, but I just checked it.
.. I remember a few weeks ago, supercardnds sold them for five cents less than dealextreme ($31 something), now they went all the way up to $45.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...