Hacking SD2VITA not working after I downgraded

BobTheZombie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my ps vita from 3.73 to 3.60 and it worked fine. afterwards i changed my ur0 t folder back to tai so I can keep my plugins and then I deleted the newly created ux0 tai folder and every time i start up my vita either it blinks the green light on the top of my vita or it just does not register the sd card and makes me reinstall h-encore2 via the website exploit. Does any1 know a fix for this because I want to use all of my games and stuff from before I downgraded. I had like 30 games on my sd card and a bunch of plugins also!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try putting plugins and using the config.txt on ux0. it will override ur0, so you can test if it's working. btw, what does your ur0/tai look like?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since you are on 3.60, use the henkaku.xyz url to install the homebrew enabler, then delete the config in ux0, put your config in ur0. Use storagemgr

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using yamt lite. it adds something to the boot_config.txt, not config.txt, to have ux0 as sd card and memory card as additional storage just like storage manager. what's odd is that I did it on 3.65 enso, downgraded to 3.60 and it was still working even though the boot_config.txt is in different locations (UPDATE365 = vs0; normal enso 3.60 = ur0).

Reactions: godstriker8

godstriker8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using yamt lite. it adds something to the boot_config.txt, not config.txt, to have ux0 as sd card and memory card as additional storage just like storage manager. what's odd is that I did it on 3.65 enso, downgraded to 3.60 and it was still working even though the boot_config.txt is in different locations (UPDATE365 = vs0; normal enso 3.60 = ur0).
THANK YOU!!!!

I was wondering why my stupid SD2Vita stopped working, I even bought a new SD card and adapter!!!

It was because I switched to YAMT for a bit before going back to StorageMgr!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended