*sigh* if only it had a nice gui and could boot games now
tongue.gif

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it stopped development.

Oh, and you can half-skin DSO (though not much).

In DSO, open the file browser, choose a file, and press the "R" key until you see the options of your choice listed at the bottom of the screen (delete, copy, rename, cut, etc.)

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
As an admin of #Dsorganize IRC i feel it necessary to let you know that DSO is a very dead project and has some major downfalls, the 3.2 version is unstable and unfinished and may very well corrupt your SD fair warning on that, Use 3.1129 as it was the last stable release, secondly the so called 3.3 imo is a failed project it has been well over a year and not one beta or even a screen shot, so honestly i would not hold my breath for it.

But as for a SD browser in itself i still to this day use DSO to manage my card when a PC is not available, with its abilities to copy/cut/paste/rename/edit/ and even make files "hidden" it is still one of the best file managers i have seen, as for the rest of its apps there are many way better alternatives to each, hope this info helps you a bit, thanks for the support on a long since gone project though.
laugh.gif

moogle.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Briankealing said:
In DSO, open the file browser, choose a file, and press the "R" key until you see the options of your choice listed at the bottom of the screen (delete, copy, rename, cut, etc.)
You can also tap one of the two buttons and drag upwards to show all available options rather than tapping R several times (I believe).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-