Hacking sd card saves mod date?

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have only played 1 game for now and I know how the save process work ( the save is stored on the internal save chipset of the flashcard and deleted if you play and save with another game , but with home + x you backup the save to the sd card so if you want to play it again it will take it from there). I have one question tho , I put the sd card on my pc to check if there was a save for my game and in fact there was , with the id matching the game on the 3ds games list. But the file modification date is the day I got the flashcard ( So probably the time I saved for the first time...) Is that normal? even if it has that mod date it's the latest save i'm dealing with in my game? ( I always do home +x after playing)

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes that is normal, its the same for everyones gateway save files, they always have the modification date of the day, they got created and that date never gets updated, when you save again

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh ok , so as long as I do one last home + x before I leave my first game I should see the save back if I want to play someday

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh ok , so as long as I do one last home + x before I leave my first game I should see the save back if I want to play someday
yes, unless you get the dreaded saving bug (being stuck on the "closing application" notification after home x) which haunts 2.0b1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc