Hacking Question SD Card Questions

ZctGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got Tinfoil 11.0 and started installing some my old games from before updating OFW. Well despite uninstalling them first through Tinfoil and Data Management it still says I only have 11GB of free space, which doesnt make sense considering i have a 164GB card with just Pokemon Sword and Mario Kart 8. Before I updated the OFW I had quite alot of games that got messed up after updating OFW and CFW+sigpatches so my SD Card was nearly full but now it shouldn't be full at all. The weird thing is that windows says theres only 11GB left yet when i hit "properties" on each folder it only sums up to about 23GB of stuff. How would I go about fixing this and keeping my saves, I have like 175hrs in Sword that i dont wanna lose. I thought about just formatting the card and reinstalling everything, but would I lose saves doing that?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They only way you would lose saves from reformatting your sd, is if the saves were in emunand. So if you play in emunand, backup your saves with checkpoint or jksv

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got Tinfoil 11.0 and started installing some my old games from before updating OFW. Well despite uninstalling them first through Tinfoil and Data Management it still says I only have 11GB of free space, which doesnt make sense considering i have a 164GB card with just Pokemon Sword and Mario Kart 8. Before I updated the OFW I had quite alot of games that got messed up after updating OFW and CFW+sigpatches so my SD Card was nearly full but now it shouldn't be full at all. The weird thing is that windows says theres only 11GB left yet when i hit "properties" on each folder it only sums up to about 23GB of stuff. How would I go about fixing this and keeping my saves, I have like 175hrs in Sword that i dont wanna lose. I thought about just formatting the card and reinstalling everything, but would I lose saves doing that?
Saves are not stored on the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY